Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Vernist commented on Daniel Stanford's post about 1 year

I thought that only early versions of browsers did not support all commands that needed to be written to each browser separately. I previously always indicated the full list of commands for all browsers, and now I’ve decided that who needs it should update the browser)

Vernist commented on Ali Hashaam's post about 1 year

Has the answer to the question already been found? It would be nice to immediately write back, so that others can know how to solve the problem.

Vernist commented on Chris's post about 1 year

Is it to find my phone? Or this is done so that it won't be stolen? Even if the phone is stolen, it will simply be turned off and that's it.

Vernist commented on Andrew Lahser's post about 1 year

The only solution is to increase the speed of the Internet.

Vernist commented on Kevin Lewis's post about 1 year

Everyone faces problems. Sometimes even the obvious things don't come to one's mind. The main thing is to know where one should find the answers)

Vernist commented on jasmine lloyd's post about 1 year

It is bad that in different languages comments are written differently. It would be much easier for everyone if comments were a standard.

Vernist commented on Pawel's post about 1 year

The font changes easily in both CSS and HTML codes. The only thing to remember is that some fonts are not supported by all languages. If your site is multilingual, the fonts will not be displayed correctly.

Vernist commented on Chris's post about 1 year

I went to the site, everything worked, it seems that the problem has been finally solved)

Vernist commented on matirasa's post about 1 year

It is good when people share something useful.

Vernist commented on Guy Van Bael's post about 1 year

Jacky888, how would this help to resolve the issue? Actually the topic is already old, the question is most likely not relevant.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Using grid with handlebars template

By Chris

templategrid

I'm using one of the grids with a handlebars template. The way it was, I had it so one column contained the template, and the other column something else. Now I want the template to display like Cards, going across the page, so having 2-3 iterations of th... (continued)

Last Reply by david 4 months ago

Replies
  • How can i add comments?

By jasmine lloyd

html

Hai friends i am not able to add comments in the program code . While adding comments its syntax is displaying instead of displaying  the written comments. Please do help me to solve this problem..Thank you in advance sincerely  Jasmine lloyd ... (continued)

Last Reply by OldWarrior111 about 1 year ago

Replies
  • Firefox and Orbit

By Chris

firefoxOrbitsliderimage

Hi all I'm having an issue with Firefox and my orbit slider on a site I have created. When you view the site on Firefox it looks fine but the moment you click on the navigation arrow to go to the next slide and then the left navigation arrow to go back... (continued)

Last Reply by Vernist about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Daniel Stanford's post about 1 year

I thought that only early versions of browsers did not support all commands that needed to be written to each browser separately. I previously always indicated the full list of commands for all browsers, and now I’ve decided that who needs it should update the browser)

You commented on Ali Hashaam's post about 1 year

Has the answer to the question already been found? It would be nice to immediately write back, so that others can know how to solve the problem.

You commented on Chris's post about 1 year

Is it to find my phone? Or this is done so that it won't be stolen? Even if the phone is stolen, it will simply be turned off and that's it.

You commented on Andrew Lahser's post about 1 year

The only solution is to increase the speed of the Internet.

You commented on Kevin Lewis's post about 1 year

Everyone faces problems. Sometimes even the obvious things don't come to one's mind. The main thing is to know where one should find the answers)

You commented on jasmine lloyd's post about 1 year

It is bad that in different languages comments are written differently. It would be much easier for everyone if comments were a standard.

You commented on Pawel's post about 1 year

The font changes easily in both CSS and HTML codes. The only thing to remember is that some fonts are not supported by all languages. If your site is multilingual, the fonts will not be displayed correctly.

You commented on Chris's post about 1 year

I went to the site, everything worked, it seems that the problem has been finally solved)

You commented on matirasa's post about 1 year

It is good when people share something useful.

You commented on Guy Van Bael's post about 1 year

Jacky888, how would this help to resolve the issue? Actually the topic is already old, the question is most likely not relevant.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content