Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Richmond, VA

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Harry Goldman commented on Frank Lamozik's post about 5 years

After a lot more hacking, more digging and trials, I saw where the $(document).foundation() needs to be at the end, just before the close body tag.

Changed the code and ..... it worked!

I guess $(document).ready is not truly after the dom loaded... unless you have this at the end of the body. ugh!

Well, after clearing cache, and doing more testing..... this is NOT the solution. The problem still exists. HELP!!

Harry Goldman commented on Frank Lamozik's post about 5 years

I followed the "brief" docs on the migration on a simple test page and the $(document).foundation() errors with "foundation" not a function. Yes, I have included jQ 2.0.0 followed by the foundation.mis.js.

I also saw, https://github.com/zurb/foundation-migrate/blob/master/README.md, but this did not help (or I was not including it correctly... but I followed the docs)

HELP!

Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Frank Lamozik's post about 5 years

After a lot more hacking, more digging and trials, I saw where the $(document).foundation() needs to be at the end, just before the close body tag.

Changed the code and ..... it worked!

I guess $(document).ready is not truly after the dom loaded... unless you have this at the end of the body. ugh!

Well, after clearing cache, and doing more testing..... this is NOT the solution. The problem still exists. HELP!!

You commented on Frank Lamozik's post about 5 years

I followed the "brief" docs on the migration on a simple test page and the $(document).foundation() errors with "foundation" not a function. Yes, I have included jQ 2.0.0 followed by the foundation.mis.js.

I also saw, https://github.com/zurb/foundation-migrate/blob/master/README.md, but this did not help (or I was not including it correctly... but I followed the docs)

HELP!

Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content