Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Dallas Texas

If you are using a printer and encounter error and the error is not able to solve you can firmly visit to the Lenovo Tech support and get the solution.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Lenovo Tech support commented on jamesparker101123 's post 9 months

Veterans Day is a United States government occasion

Lenovo Tech support commented on mahendran's post 9 months

I used a Google font from the drop down list on my website. However, when I view the site from a mobile phone and from a desktop the font isn’t the same.I tried to add the css and the jv script under the areas within the Customize. I had also taken help from the https://www.lenovosupportphonenumber.com/  I’m able to directly change the theme in the editor.
I don’t see that same option here. If I am to edit the editor, could you direct me?None of the solutions worked. I’ve tried to view my page on Android and iOS phones. Both have the same font which isn’t my Special Elite font. Interestingly, the title page header “innocent rebels” is in Special Elite, while everything else is in a sans serif font. The only font that should be sans serif type of font (open sans) is text in the paragraph format

Posts Followed

Replies
  • trip desgn

By jamesparker101123

hvac

Seasonal Trip. Comes the most reliable name in the Indian tourism & hospitality sector a Destination Management Company established in the year 2011 has emerged to be a highly preferred service provider for inbound travelers, domestic travelers, outbo... (continued)

Last Reply by Lenovo Tech support 9 months ago

• Trucking Jobs Salary at Walmart

By Himantha

jobs

Trucking jobs are high paying careers around the world. It is not an easy job. That is why they pay high salaries for trucking jobs. You can find latest trucking jobs here. Walmart pay around $73,000 per each truck driver each year. If you are interested ... (continued)

Last Reply by Frederick Huff 9 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on jamesparker101123 's post 9 months

Veterans Day is a United States government occasion

You commented on mahendran's post 9 months

I used a Google font from the drop down list on my website. However, when I view the site from a mobile phone and from a desktop the font isn’t the same.I tried to add the css and the jv script under the areas within the Customize. I had also taken help from the https://www.lenovosupportphonenumber.com/  I’m able to directly change the theme in the editor.
I don’t see that same option here. If I am to edit the editor, could you direct me?None of the solutions worked. I’ve tried to view my page on Android and iOS phones. Both have the same font which isn’t my Special Elite font. Interestingly, the title page header “innocent rebels” is in Special Elite, while everything else is in a sans serif font. The only font that should be sans serif type of font (open sans) is text in the paragraph format

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content