Menu icon Foundation

Designer

I am Steven and currently work on hallween blog.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

steven commented on abdessamad idrissi's post 11 months

Hey, 
Guys Halloween is coming and we uploaded some Halloween pumpkin carving ideas stencils and Patterns templates 2018 here.

steven commented on steven's post 11 months

Thank you so much
Just in time for Halloween -- fun pumpkin carving stencils templates and patterns! Our free pumpkin stencils feature designs you'll love, from pumpkin faces to dog breed designs to printable templates of favorite Halloween icons. Plus, beginners can learn pumpkin carving basics. Use our pumpkin patterns to create cute -- or creepy -- pumpkin designs. Size the pumpkin pattern on a copier if needed. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke the outline of the pattern with a pin before carving your masterpiece.

steven commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 11 months

Halloween is celebrated all over the world. People decorate there houses during Halloween and the theme of these decorations is always spooky. A classic Halloween season can be represented in black and orange colors. Black color and the shades of black color are widely used to represent fear and Halloween is all about celebrating the “fear”. Halloween can be represented by pumpkins also. Jack-o’-lanterns are carved out of pumpkins. So we are present some Jack o lantern faces and patterns for this halloween. 
We also present some Funny pumpkin carving ideas for the people who loves ideas. 

steven commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 11 months

Hey thank you for this theme,
check some pumpkin carving stencils and patterns for this Halloween.
Thank you 

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on abdessamad idrissi's post 11 months

Hey, 
Guys Halloween is coming and we uploaded some Halloween pumpkin carving ideas stencils and Patterns templates 2018 here.

You commented on steven's post 11 months

Thank you so much
Just in time for Halloween -- fun pumpkin carving stencils templates and patterns! Our free pumpkin stencils feature designs you'll love, from pumpkin faces to dog breed designs to printable templates of favorite Halloween icons. Plus, beginners can learn pumpkin carving basics. Use our pumpkin patterns to create cute -- or creepy -- pumpkin designs. Size the pumpkin pattern on a copier if needed. Tape it to your pumpkin and poke the outline of the pattern with a pin before carving your masterpiece.

You commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 11 months

Halloween is celebrated all over the world. People decorate there houses during Halloween and the theme of these decorations is always spooky. A classic Halloween season can be represented in black and orange colors. Black color and the shades of black color are widely used to represent fear and Halloween is all about celebrating the “fear”. Halloween can be represented by pumpkins also. Jack-o’-lanterns are carved out of pumpkins. So we are present some Jack o lantern faces and patterns for this halloween. 
We also present some Funny pumpkin carving ideas for the people who loves ideas. 

You commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 11 months

Hey thank you for this theme,
check some pumpkin carving stencils and patterns for this Halloween.
Thank you 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content