Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Areding commented on steven's post about 1 year

It's a pity there are no photos as it will look step by step, or at the end of the entire procedure done either. As for the rest, a manual is pretty good =)

Areding commented on Seret's post about 1 year

Guys, do not self-medicate and look for treatment on the Internet. You need to address such problems to doctors and no other way. I am telling that you because I am often asked about that.

Areding commented on ashley johnson's post about 1 year

Pretty good antivirus frankly speaking.Once I used it for about a year, there were no problems with viruses, so it could be used.

Areding commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

I see here many are discussing the iPhone 6 ... Can you please tell me which particular version of this phone model to purchase? I just can’t decide what to buy.

Areding commented on Ian Myers's post about 1 year

It's quite interesting, but now there is quite a lot of such offers on the market. Also, how do your design decisions differ from the rest?

Areding commented on Azamat Ismagulov's post about 1 year

So how much does the web designer services cost now, I even haven't understood? For example, if it is a relatively small project with a small budget?

Areding commented on Katrina hill's post about 1 year

I haven’t understood thoroughly if you managed to import data from Outlook PST to Office 365? If yes, please describe the whole procedure.

Areding commented on Susannah 's post about 1 year

I, too, unfortunately do not see an example of the site (Apparently the author forgot to add it, which is too bad, I would like to take a look at this example ...

Areding commented on Tara McGilicuddy's post about 1 year

It's very interesting question) In general, now there is really a lot of site designers, but you need to understand that their functionality is rather limited, it’s better to write the site yourself.

Areding commented on Arunpratap's post about 1 year

For this topic, it would not hurt a more informative description, since it is unclear what kind of courses you offer at your place, I'm not eager follow the link.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • How to create a website?

By Tara McGilicuddy

Website

There are two ways to make a website: with a website builder or with WordPress. There’s no question about it: website builders like Wix, Squarespace and Weebly are the best way for tech novices to get online. They are perfect if:   You don&... (continued)

Last Reply by Areding about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on steven's post about 1 year

It's a pity there are no photos as it will look step by step, or at the end of the entire procedure done either. As for the rest, a manual is pretty good =)

You commented on Seret's post about 1 year

Guys, do not self-medicate and look for treatment on the Internet. You need to address such problems to doctors and no other way. I am telling that you because I am often asked about that.

You commented on ashley johnson's post about 1 year

Pretty good antivirus frankly speaking.Once I used it for about a year, there were no problems with viruses, so it could be used.

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 1 year

I see here many are discussing the iPhone 6 ... Can you please tell me which particular version of this phone model to purchase? I just can’t decide what to buy.

You commented on Ian Myers's post about 1 year

It's quite interesting, but now there is quite a lot of such offers on the market. Also, how do your design decisions differ from the rest?

You commented on Azamat Ismagulov's post about 1 year

So how much does the web designer services cost now, I even haven't understood? For example, if it is a relatively small project with a small budget?

You commented on Katrina hill's post about 1 year

I haven’t understood thoroughly if you managed to import data from Outlook PST to Office 365? If yes, please describe the whole procedure.

You commented on Susannah 's post about 1 year

I, too, unfortunately do not see an example of the site (Apparently the author forgot to add it, which is too bad, I would like to take a look at this example ...

You commented on Tara McGilicuddy's post about 1 year

It's very interesting question) In general, now there is really a lot of site designers, but you need to understand that their functionality is rather limited, it’s better to write the site yourself.

You commented on Arunpratap's post about 1 year

For this topic, it would not hurt a more informative description, since it is unclear what kind of courses you offer at your place, I'm not eager follow the link.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content