My Comments

Dimitar Stojanov commented on Tony Strack's post 2 months

Hi Tony, I'm glad that fixed the issue!

Dimitar Stojanov commented on Tony Strack's post 2 months

This solved my issue:
table {
float: none !important;
}
I also inlined all CSS and works in Gmail, Thunderbird and Outlook 2016 alike (most likely other email clients work too). I don't know how, but somehow the tables are floated to the left although I've never specified that nor find it in the Foundation for Emails code. Very strange...
Edit: I've tested this with online Hotmail/Outlook and Yahoo email clients and it worked without issues. Also inspected the HTML with Google Dev Console, and it gives float: left; for all tables in the default browser style attributes (which are hardcoded in the browser). So the only solution is to override it with your own float: none; style for the table element.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Tony Strack's post 2 months

Hi Tony, I'm glad that fixed the issue!

You commented on Tony Strack's post 2 months

This solved my issue:
table {
float: none !important;
}
I also inlined all CSS and works in Gmail, Thunderbird and Outlook 2016 alike (most likely other email clients work too). I don't know how, but somehow the tables are floated to the left although I've never specified that nor find it in the Foundation for Emails code. Very strange...
Edit: I've tested this with online Hotmail/Outlook and Yahoo email clients and it worked without issues. Also inspected the HTML with Google Dev Console, and it gives float: left; for all tables in the default browser style attributes (which are hardcoded in the browser). So the only solution is to override it with your own float: none; style for the table element.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content