Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Alaska

Zewhatsapp is one of the finest and latest whatsapp tweaks that allow everyone to make group video calls with more than 50 members.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

adam christ commented on Jack Hobbs's post about 1 year

@corey schaaf - Thanks for sharing

adam christ commented on Gabriel Bajada's post about 1 year

I would like to get a full width floating and sticky callout with background support zewhatsapp.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • OST to PST Converter

By warner sina

ost to pst

OST Recovery is the need of an hour because in every large and small organization, because the use of MS Outlook as a business email client becomes helpful. When these Outlook mailboxes corrupted then it is required to convert OST files to PST files for f... (continued)

Last Reply by Emma Janson about 1 year ago

• Javascript errors

By Jeff Darst

JS errors

I am getting these javascript errors. Can someone help me giving some advice how to solve>   foundation.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: t(...).on is not a function     at foundation.min.js:1     at foundation.min.js:1 (anonym... (continued)

Last Reply by pale khan about 1 year ago

Replies
  • Sticky-shrinknav issue

By Nik Sol

building-blockssticky-shrinknav

Hello, So I have included sticky-shrinknav into the ZURB stack default project (deleting all the content from index.html and adding the Panini for the sticky-shrinknav). I am trying it out and in it's default configuration I have noticed that t... (continued)

Last Reply by Rakesh about 1 year ago

Replies
  • Font Manipulation on Mobile

By Abraham

fonts mobile

My font size looks great on most email clients except Android Gmail 6 and Gmail App IOS 7 (testing using Email On Acid). It looks bigger. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something that I'm missing when developing my templates.  Going crazy... (continued)

Last Reply by vermaruby38 about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jack Hobbs's post about 1 year

@corey schaaf - Thanks for sharing

You commented on Gabriel Bajada's post about 1 year

I would like to get a full width floating and sticky callout with background support zewhatsapp.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content