Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Adam Chlan commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post almost 5 years

Jonas, it sounds like you have spent time learning Foundation, and you are comfortable in it. My recommendation would be to get comfortable in a CMS before even thinking about integrating Foundation into it. All CMSs have their own style and rules for templating. You'll want to have a decent grasp of this before trying to mix the two.

Like Austin said, WordPress is a popular option, and it's templating is pretty straight forward once you get to know it. You can also check out a theme like FoundationPress, which is a blank theme that is easy to skin.

Other CMSs that I have used Foundation with are ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS. They are both powerful and user friendly CMSs you may want to check out. Good luck!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post almost 5 years

Jonas, it sounds like you have spent time learning Foundation, and you are comfortable in it. My recommendation would be to get comfortable in a CMS before even thinking about integrating Foundation into it. All CMSs have their own style and rules for templating. You'll want to have a decent grasp of this before trying to mix the two.

Like Austin said, WordPress is a popular option, and it's templating is pretty straight forward once you get to know it. You can also check out a theme like FoundationPress, which is a blank theme that is easy to skin.

Other CMSs that I have used Foundation with are ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS. They are both powerful and user friendly CMSs you may want to check out. Good luck!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content