Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Ordinary list inside Accordion Menu

By Adrian Bengtson

accordion

How do I show an ordinary ul inside an Accordion Menu?  In an Accordion Menu every sub-ul becomes hidden and the li folded as Accordion Menu item. But I want is to have an ordinary list displayed, where every items is an ordinary link and ... (continued)

My Comments

Adrian Bengtson commented on Adrian Bengtson's post about 3 years

I still think the Foundation grid is the best one I've tried so far, but Foundation 6 has been a rocky road.
I understand that sometimes you have to start over and make thing better from the ground up, but there were a few too many bugs and issues in the official releases. At the same time, standard features like deep linking of tabs is still missing almost a year later. The roadmap för 6.3 has not been touched for almost six months and development seems to have slowed down. 
All these things make me question if I should choose Foundation for new projects or start looking for alternatives (thanks for the tip about Bourbon Neat).

Adrian Bengtson commented on Adrian Bengtson's post over 5 years

If it has "nothing to do with functionality" then why do they write "Must be 100% for off cavas to work" as a comment to the code? That to me seems to indicate that they think it is functionality.

Adrian Bengtson commented on James Cocker's post over 5 years

Big thanks to Matt Bainton for mentioning grunt-pixrem, that worked amazingly well!

I tried the rem.js polyfill but it did do anything for me. Generating a special CSS file with grunt-pixrem that I call conditionally for IE less than 9 on the other hand, worked and restored the basic layout and design of my site.

That combined with the polyfills from James Cocker and jQuery 1.10 made my site going from complete garbage in IE8 to actually useful (but, of course, not as pretty as in modern browsers).

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Adrian Bengtson's post about 3 years

I still think the Foundation grid is the best one I've tried so far, but Foundation 6 has been a rocky road.
I understand that sometimes you have to start over and make thing better from the ground up, but there were a few too many bugs and issues in the official releases. At the same time, standard features like deep linking of tabs is still missing almost a year later. The roadmap för 6.3 has not been touched for almost six months and development seems to have slowed down. 
All these things make me question if I should choose Foundation for new projects or start looking for alternatives (thanks for the tip about Bourbon Neat).

You commented on Adrian Bengtson's post over 5 years

If it has "nothing to do with functionality" then why do they write "Must be 100% for off cavas to work" as a comment to the code? That to me seems to indicate that they think it is functionality.

You commented on James Cocker's post over 5 years

Big thanks to Matt Bainton for mentioning grunt-pixrem, that worked amazingly well!

I tried the rem.js polyfill but it did do anything for me. Generating a special CSS file with grunt-pixrem that I call conditionally for IE less than 9 on the other hand, worked and restored the basic layout and design of my site.

That combined with the polyfills from James Cocker and jQuery 1.10 made my site going from complete garbage in IE8 to actually useful (but, of course, not as pretty as in modern browsers).

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content