Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

ant carter commented on ant carter's post about 5 years

Small delay .. it now works.

Thank you for your advice - in the end I gave in with CSS and added the code to the header.php file.

I found it very difficult to find a CSS document which would affect this change - even altering the foundation CSS zurb document in the parent theme didn't make any difference.

ant

ant carter commented on ant carter's post about 5 years

Incredibly helpful reply, thank you.

Unfortunately I have tried removing the HTML class above fromt he child theme - with no effect, and also added the media query change to the bottom of the foundation css document - this doesn't change the display of the page. I have tried reducing the font size dramatically to see if I have control over the element and I don't

I know it should work, as you have identified the class I needed to change, I can see this by inspecting element.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

ant

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on ant carter's post about 5 years

Small delay .. it now works.

Thank you for your advice - in the end I gave in with CSS and added the code to the header.php file.

I found it very difficult to find a CSS document which would affect this change - even altering the foundation CSS zurb document in the parent theme didn't make any difference.

ant

You commented on ant carter's post about 5 years

Incredibly helpful reply, thank you.

Unfortunately I have tried removing the HTML class above fromt he child theme - with no effect, and also added the media query change to the bottom of the foundation css document - this doesn't change the display of the page. I have tried reducing the font size dramatically to see if I have control over the element and I don't

I know it should work, as you have identified the class I needed to change, I can see this by inspecting element.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

ant

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content