Menu icon Foundation

Developer | india

Java was developed by James Gosling in 1995. Right now one of many extensively used cell working techniques, Android and Massive Knowledge framework, Hadoop run with it. High tech firm’s like IBM helps Java on all their main platforms, operating its mainframe, COBOL although it’s not particularly devoted to Java programming. In line with a latest survey by BMC Software program Inc., amongst 1,200 mainframe customers, 93% confirmed that their Java utilization is rising and 46% acknowledged that their fee Java utilization in mainframe is rising 10% per yr.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Javatraining Bangalore commented on Dean Rantala's post about 1 year

I always thought sass was just a simple command interpreter you ran on a directory of .sass files and got a simple.

Javatraining Bangalore commented on Charles Smith's post about 1 year

I always thought sass was just a simple command interpreter you ran on a directory of .sass files and got a simple .css spit out?  Perhaps there is a more sane way to go about doing this?  Or perhaps there is simply a version of foundation that is full page width?  Would it be more practical to git-clone the foundation project and run the command?  Or will I run into issues here

Javatraining Bangalore commented on Charles Smith's post about 1 year

I always thought sass was just a simple command interpreter you ran on a directory of .sass files and got a simple .css spit out?  Perhaps there is a more sane way to go about doing this?  Or perhaps there is simply a version of foundation that is full page width?  Would it be more practical to git-clone the foundation project and run the command?  Or will I run into issues here

THANK YOU

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Dean Rantala's post about 1 year

I always thought sass was just a simple command interpreter you ran on a directory of .sass files and got a simple.

You commented on Charles Smith's post about 1 year

You commented on Charles Smith's post about 1 year

THANK YOU

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content