Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

kdss technologies commented on mrwild's post 8 months

Mobile application means the process of involved in writing software for small, wireless computing devices such as tablets, Mobiles. KDSS Technologies is the best IOS & Mobile application development company in Delhi. They provide amazing service with their expert skills and have a expert command on coding.

kdss technologies commented on Stéphane Richin's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best website development company in Delhi. KDSS Technologies produces some of the finest Graphics and Motions for its clients that creates a unique image for the clients in the online world.

kdss technologies commented on sim.jain's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best software development company in Delhi. They create high efficient and performance based software solutions in all the sections of the society.

kdss technologies commented on Matt Bryant's post 8 months

kdss technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide digital technology to the people and make their life better.

kdss technologies commented on Christopher Werby's post 8 months

kdss technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide digital technology to the people and make their life better.

kdss technologies commented on michael david's post 8 months

kdss technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide digital technology to the people and make their life better.

kdss technologies commented on michael david's post 8 months

To become a financial market Expert, learn forex trading online  with Profit Pirates. They have more 10 years teaching and marketing experience in this domain.

kdss technologies commented on Ros Mariano's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide amazing service to their clients with new trends of technology.

kdss technologies commented on Ale's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide amazing service to their clients with new trends of technology.

kdss technologies commented on Tom Elliott's post 8 months

Posts Followed

• XY grid confusion

By Ale

grid-xy

Hello everyone, XY grid seem amazing, I understand how it works on the X and Y axes but when combining both I got confussed.   Below there is a wireframe of what I'm trying to achieve: 1- a menu and footer that lay in a the left colum 2- footer ... (continued)

Last Reply by kdss technologies 8 months ago

Replies
  • Panel height

By David Reyes

panel

My web page will not give me panels of the same size, how do I fix this? the picture has the panel that I need to adjust the spacing that I need to fix is highlighted and the coding includes the html source as well as the css source coding based on found... (continued)

Replies
  • Comments in scss code

By Mikhail Balin

Comments

Hi, I've discovered new method for me of writing comments (I'm not sure if it's really comments, maybe it has another purpose), so for example (code from _label.scss): // Foundation for Sites by ZURB // foundation.zurb.com // Licensed under ... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on mrwild's post 8 months

Mobile application means the process of involved in writing software for small, wireless computing devices such as tablets, Mobiles. KDSS Technologies is the best IOS & Mobile application development company in Delhi. They provide amazing service with their expert skills and have a expert command on coding.

You commented on Stéphane Richin's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best website development company in Delhi. KDSS Technologies produces some of the finest Graphics and Motions for its clients that creates a unique image for the clients in the online world.

You commented on sim.jain's post 8 months

KDSS Technologies is the best software development company in Delhi. They create high efficient and performance based software solutions in all the sections of the society.

You commented on Matt Bryant's post 8 months

kdss technologies is the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They provide digital technology to the people and make their life better.

You commented on Christopher Werby's post 8 months

You commented on michael david's post 8 months

You commented on michael david's post 8 months

To become a financial market Expert, learn forex trading online  with Profit Pirates. They have more 10 years teaching and marketing experience in this domain.

You commented on Ros Mariano's post 8 months

You commented on Ale's post 8 months

You commented on Tom Elliott's post 8 months

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content