Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

zidane2991 commented on Hao Yu's post about 1 year

thanks. very useful code...
Diwali, or Deepavali, is probably one of the most important religious festivals of Hindus around the earth. It is celebrated by people around India and also in countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Mauritius, etc.. It drops on the afternoon of'Amavasya' or new moon. This year, happy diwali wishes has been celebrated on October 30.

zidane2991 commented on Chris Martinez's post about 1 year

Now coming into the most exciting part associated with the birthdays. It is but one of the particular days for that b day person. You will have to celebrate this day with your friends and family. The ribbon, the food and above all the presents. Like any ritual, happy birthdays wishes messages cater for delectable and good food. For few people who cater to mostly nonvegetarian and candy, for others they prefer vegetables. Nevertheless, the constant is sweet. Cakes always catch the limelight.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Hao Yu's post about 1 year

thanks. very useful code...
Diwali, or Deepavali, is probably one of the most important religious festivals of Hindus around the earth. It is celebrated by people around India and also in countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Mauritius, etc.. It drops on the afternoon of'Amavasya' or new moon. This year, happy diwali wishes has been celebrated on October 30.

You commented on Chris Martinez's post about 1 year

Now coming into the most exciting part associated with the birthdays. It is but one of the particular days for that b day person. You will have to celebrate this day with your friends and family. The ribbon, the food and above all the presents. Like any ritual, happy birthdays wishes messages cater for delectable and good food. For few people who cater to mostly nonvegetarian and candy, for others they prefer vegetables. Nevertheless, the constant is sweet. Cakes always catch the limelight.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content