Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

AddisonCaleb commented on alex wang's post 4 months

Hi, I got the same question. I was looking for a better solution for FRP bypass to android applications. Will the SAAS foundation work for these too?

AddisonCaleb commented on Nuno's post 4 months

You can implement this directly using APK Editor 2018. This will help you to reopen the edited codes for you application.

AddisonCaleb commented on Kilian D.'s post 4 months

There are many solutions for your thing, you can even watch youtube tutorials for this topic they will help you a lot.

AddisonCaleb commented on Nuno's post 4 months

Hi, the overall coding is fine. I was thinking to make FRP bypass security feature for my Samsung phone. This is very badly stuck with this lock.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Sticky- but only if smaller than screen

By Kilian D.

Hello, i am new to Foundation and i am using a sticky as a sidebar. It works perfectly on large screens. But if the sidebar is taller than the browser window the lower parts are hidden for users. Therefore i thought it would be good to just "stick" the c... (continued)

Last Reply by Kilian D. 3 months ago

Replies
  • TABS - Different content - Different places

By Nuno

tabs

I want to display different content in different places when I click in one tab. I am using "bi-dimensional" tabs already on the right (see printscreen), and when I click one if the items (again on the right) the first colum (now on the left) displa... (continued)

Last Reply by AddisonCaleb 4 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on alex wang's post 4 months

Hi, I got the same question. I was looking for a better solution for FRP bypass to android applications. Will the SAAS foundation work for these too?

You commented on Nuno's post 4 months

You can implement this directly using APK Editor 2018. This will help you to reopen the edited codes for you application.

You commented on Kilian D.'s post 4 months

There are many solutions for your thing, you can even watch youtube tutorials for this topic they will help you a lot.

You commented on Nuno's post 4 months

Hi, the overall coding is fine. I was thinking to make FRP bypass security feature for my Samsung phone. This is very badly stuck with this lock.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content