Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

David Wood commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 2 days

Is this theme still updated? It is really important to use themes which are fresh and compatible to the newest versions of WordPress. As a free theme, it looks really promising!

David Wood commented on Elisandro Martinez's post 9 days

It depends on your goals. What do you exactly need? Because if you care about SEO I think it could have a little impact on it. If you believe that your site is user-friendly and fast enough (which you can check in other tools) then I would not pay to much attention to this. On the other hand, some of this improvements are easy to implement like compressing your photos. In conclusion care primarily about users not engine.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Thomas E. Vasquez's post 2 days

Is this theme still updated? It is really important to use themes which are fresh and compatible to the newest versions of WordPress. As a free theme, it looks really promising!

You commented on Elisandro Martinez's post 9 days

It depends on your goals. What do you exactly need? Because if you care about SEO I think it could have a little impact on it. If you believe that your site is user-friendly and fast enough (which you can check in other tools) then I would not pay to much attention to this. On the other hand, some of this improvements are easy to implement like compressing your photos. In conclusion care primarily about users not engine.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content