Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Moscow

programmer C++ C# ASP.NET PHP at http://an-gbn.ru and http://100peregorodok.ru

My Posts

• Javascript against Jquery

By sarovara

javascriptjquery

I am programmer. I worked in programming sphere C++ C#. But recently my interests change more to Web programming - ASP.NET and PHP.I worked for about six years to develop my knowlege in WEB programming. The point i want to concern here is what is the best... (continued)

Last Reply by Val Ery about 1 year ago

My Comments

sarovara commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 year

CMS is very bad decision. Only raw PHP. It is very flexible and you can develop the sites of any coplexity.
For example my site Real Estate Korolev.
It not only iterface for users but combine databases that are in another place with data on site.
Site like Office Partitions
I begin to develop on CMS Bitrix but after some thoughts throw away that Bitrix and come to PHP

sarovara commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 year

CMS is very bad decision. Only raw PHP. It is very flexible and you can develop the sites of any coplexity.
It not only iterface for users but combine databases that are in another place with data on site.
I begin to develop on CMS Bitrix but after some thoughts throw away that Bitrix and come to PHP

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 year

You commented on Elisandro Martinez's post about 1 year

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content