Menu icon Foundation

Designer

I am Jude Weller. I try to help out people who want to get help in normal day to day problems that they face in this tech induced world. For this purpose I have created a blog, and I regularly try to design and create solutions to everyday problems. I am someone who can be accessed any time, so please do not hesitate to contact me in case you need my help with any concern. If you don't mind talk about prerequisites previously putting in the request to maintain a strategic distance from future debate.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Jude Weller commented on Hemission22's post about 1 year

For basics, Jetpack provides me with good primary analytics like traffic sources etc. on my DIY website. However, if you want to get a complete solution, then Google Analytics is the most comprehensive one. Do let me know if you want to analyze your website for something other than traffic.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Hemission22's post about 1 year

For basics, Jetpack provides me with good primary analytics like traffic sources etc. on my DIY website. However, if you want to get a complete solution, then Google Analytics is the most comprehensive one. Do let me know if you want to analyze your website for something other than traffic.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content