Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Phoenix, Arizona

Designer, linguist, project manager of the automated systems of editing and proofreading. My career started in Brunswick and later I was accepted in the Middle Georgia State College community of designers.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Brian Sage commented on Carsten's post about 1 month

Hello,

I had a similar issue, when I moved from Firefox to Chrome. As it turned out it was a screen dpi issue in Windows 10. The solution was quite simple: to add /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1 to the shortcut target in Start Menu. then I tried to change layout.css.devPixelsPerPxto to 1.1 and it worked perfectly.Compact theme for fast essay typer

Brian Sage commented on Daniel Lewandowski's post 6 months

<!-- [if gte mso 9]>

/o:OfficeDocumentSettings
<![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]>

Normal/w:View
0/w:Zoom

false/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid
false/w:IgnoreMixedContent
false/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText

RU/w:LidThemeOther
X-NONE/w:LidThemeAsian
X-NONE/w:LidThemeComplexScript

/w:Compatibility

/m:mathPr/w:WordDocument

/w:LatentStyles
<![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]-->
I worked with Semantic UI and Here's the differences between Bootstrap, Semantic UI and Foundation to buy essays on foundation base. What I like about FireShell is HTML5 Shiv and Modernizr. I also recommend this free tutorial by Charles Martel - Design and Analysis of Algorithms.

Brian Sage commented on warpaint's post 6 months

What I like about FireShell is HTML5 Shiv and Modernizr. I also recommend this free tutorial by Charles Martel - Design and Analysis of Algorithms.

I worked with Semantic UI and Here's the differences between Bootstrap, Semantic UI and Foundation to buy essays on foundation base. What I like about FireShell is HTML5 Shiv and Modernizr. I also recommend this free tutorial by Charles Martel - Design and Analysis of Algorithms.

Brian Sage commented on John Natoli's post over 1 year

I use several plugins to add libraries. Which bower features have made the most of the problem? You can try Masonry as well. I used to work with it on my essay-grader.com project several months ago.

Brian Sage commented on Rogerio IT's post over 1 year

What have you tried so far? Which features didn't work correctly?

Brian Sage commented on Sergio Barker's post over 1 year

Please, specify the plugin features and the data-value. I've been working with sub categories for the Cryptography listings. Perhaps, we used the same plugin.

Brian Sage commented on Prosper's post over 1 year

Hi
Please, specify the plugin features and the data-value. I've been working with sub categories for the essay-grader.com Cryptography listings. Perhaps, we used the same plugin.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Foundation Drill Down

By Prosper

drill down

I just discovered this awesome plugin and I had a question. I am able to drill down sub categories but would like to have a different behavior to when a user clicks on the arrow to drill down and when the user clicks on the text. Behind the text there wou... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Sage over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Carsten's post about 1 month

Hello,

I had a similar issue, when I moved from Firefox to Chrome. As it turned out it was a screen dpi issue in Windows 10. The solution was quite simple: to add /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1 to the shortcut target in Start Menu. then I tried to change layout.css.devPixelsPerPxto to 1.1 and it worked perfectly.Compact theme for fast essay typer

You commented on Daniel Lewandowski's post 6 months

<!-- [if gte mso 9]>

/o:OfficeDocumentSettings

Normal/w:View
0/w:Zoom

false/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid
false/w:IgnoreMixedContent
false/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText

RU/w:LidThemeOther
X-NONE/w:LidThemeAsian
X-NONE/w:LidThemeComplexScript

/w:Compatibility

/m:mathPr/w:WordDocument

/w:LatentStyles
<![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]-->

You commented on warpaint's post 6 months

What I like about FireShell is HTML5 Shiv and Modernizr. I also recommend this free tutorial by Charles Martel - Design and Analysis of Algorithms.

You commented on John Natoli's post over 1 year

I use several plugins to add libraries. Which bower features have made the most of the problem? You can try Masonry as well. I used to work with it on my essay-grader.com project several months ago.

You commented on Rogerio IT's post over 1 year

What have you tried so far? Which features didn't work correctly?

You commented on Sergio Barker's post over 1 year

Please, specify the plugin features and the data-value. I've been working with sub categories for the Cryptography listings. Perhaps, we used the same plugin.

You commented on Prosper's post over 1 year

Hi
Please, specify the plugin features and the data-value. I've been working with sub categories for the essay-grader.com Cryptography listings. Perhaps, we used the same plugin.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content