Menu icon Foundation

Designer | India

Dixa Limbani is BCA graduate from S V Patel Commerce College, 3 years of experience in digital marketing manager at Kaabi Fashion, Professional Graphic Designer, Founder of top10talks.com, A passionate blogger by day and a reader by night.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Dixa Limbani commented on Jimmy Neutron's post about 1 year

If you are using WordPress then you can easily compress and minify CSS and JS. To reduce the errors and combine CSS and JS you can use autoptimize plugin. Just install and activate the plugin. Go to plugin settings page > Go to advanced setting >  Check the box front of inline and defer CSS and put your critical CSS code and you are good to go. You can find this website with an active autooptimize plugin, so you can inspect its code in your browser.
Regards.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jimmy Neutron's post about 1 year

If you are using WordPress then you can easily compress and minify CSS and JS. To reduce the errors and combine CSS and JS you can use autoptimize plugin. Just install and activate the plugin. Go to plugin settings page > Go to advanced setting >  Check the box front of inline and defer CSS and put your critical CSS code and you are good to go. You can find this website with an active autooptimize plugin, so you can inspect its code in your browser.
Regards.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content