Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Mese henny commented on Jimmy Neutron's post about 1 year

Yes, It is possible to put jQuery in the section or on the top of section. telldunkin feedback

Mese henny commented on OWEN ALANZO HOGARTH II's post about 1 year

The current version of Modernizr available on the website is version 3.x the new build does not contain a couple of tests/support needed for the module. I was installing a new release of the module and it was not working correctly. The browser through an error that it Modernizr.load was not defined. www.krogerfeedback.com Survey

Mese henny commented on Alex Howez's post about 1 year

Cloudflare has built the next generation Content Delivery Network. Our platform was designed and built to integrate emerging technologies to ensure our customers receive the most advanced protocols on the web; today and tomorrow.
We have built a global network designed to optimize security, performance and reliability, without the bloat of legacy technologies. The result is a CDN that is easy to setup, more affordable, and performs better than any CDN you’ve tried before. mcdvoice.com

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jimmy Neutron's post about 1 year

Yes, It is possible to put jQuery in the section or on the top of section. telldunkin feedback

You commented on OWEN ALANZO HOGARTH II's post about 1 year

The current version of Modernizr available on the website is version 3.x the new build does not contain a couple of tests/support needed for the module. I was installing a new release of the module and it was not working correctly. The browser through an error that it Modernizr.load was not defined. www.krogerfeedback.com Survey

You commented on Alex Howez's post about 1 year

Cloudflare has built the next generation Content Delivery Network. Our platform was designed and built to integrate emerging technologies to ensure our customers receive the most advanced protocols on the web; today and tomorrow.
We have built a global network designed to optimize security, performance and reliability, without the bloat of legacy technologies. The result is a CDN that is easy to setup, more affordable, and performs better than any CDN you’ve tried before. mcdvoice.com

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content