Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Bloomington, Indiana

American and British scientists began to argue that computer, as well as video games are quite useful for every person, as they actively develop all the necessary qualities that people often use in their daily lives. Let's note, till now it was accepted such opinion according to which enough brutal games badly influence psychological health of the young gamer, prevents to adapt in society. Allegedly taking a great interest in toys, people start to risk growing very fat and depressed. Great game addiction is also called a rather serious problem, and even started to open specialized clinics for treatment of dependence on games. In the new study, conducted by scientists, it is argued that the overall process of the game has a number of positive effects. There is generally no evidence that good video games, if conducted after them only a moderate amount of time, have negative effects on a person. The authors of the studies also note that popular games today have a positive effect on human coordination, synchronization of hands with the eyes, and also significantly increases the overall reaction rate. True, the scientist admits, the more people are younger, the greater the chances that an aggressive game will have a negative impact. In another new study, it was argued that games in which people most often perform the important role of superheroes quite well help them in real life to be useful to society.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Gregory Migulia commented on mrwild's post over 1 year

Three is a lightweight cross-browser JavaScript library used to create and display animated 3D computer graphics when developing web applications such as juegos de moda and others. Three.js scripts can be used in conjunction with the HTML5 element CANVAS, SVG or WebGL. The source code is located in the GitHub repository.
Babylon is a lightweight cross-browser JavaScript framework that uses the WebGL API to display 2D and 3D graphics for play Minecraft in browser without using any third-party plug-ins or add-ons. Babylon uses the HTML5 Canvas element. The framework is distributed under the Apache 2 license. The source code is located on the GitHub. The framework was developed by David Catuhe, David Rousset, Pierre Lagarde, and Michel Rousseau, as well as independent third-party developers.

Gregory Migulia commented on FranzZemen's post over 1 year

Potions in jogos Minecraft are regular drinks that add new strengths and opportunities to the player. They can be useful for long journeys. Potions come in different types, some restore health, others make the player more quickly. You can find potions right here on the site in the recipes section. Cook the potions on the cooker.
In the Color Shuffle game mode, you have to run around in different colors, now I'll tell you about it in more detail! And it is better on points:

You need to go to the play-minecraft.info server.
You appear in the menu with the clock and bone (bone for VIP).
Gumble RMB by the hour, set the LMB on pink wool.

Now you are in the Color Shuffle menu! You only need to select a server!

You can select the server:
Earth
Fort
Star and others.

Gregory Migulia commented on boat moter's post over 1 year

The main feature of PixiJS is the rendering speed. Neue Affen Spiele authors say that at the moment this is the fastest 2D rendering engine. Basically, the WebGL renderer is used wherever possible and only for old browsers the renderer in canvas is automatically turned on. At the office. There is a bunch of examples and documentation.
The engine is the choice of many large studios and I think you can be sure that they know what they are doing.
It's worth to say that if you compare the Minecraft Juegos pixi with a more game engine (for example, a phaser), then in a pixy you will need to find and connect such libraries as physics, tweaking, etc.

Gregory Migulia commented on banacan's post over 1 year

HTML5 appeared just recently, just a couple of years ago. And now it has become an excellent and popular platform for game development. Yes, and what games. This technology is already in the dense got to Flash, for example on the Piti Juegos site. I am sure that soon it will completely overtake.
HTML5 gives very great advantages to developers and users, letting you create your own applications. Today I want to introduce you to several such applications that Internet users create. From some games I'm just delighted.
Still similar collections are written for a very long time, as some Minecraft games are very addictive and I just simply started to play.

Gregory Migulia commented on Paul Nilsson's post over 1 year

Unfortunately, not always browsers on mobile and other devices support a flash player. Especially for such cases began to create games HTML5, which have become popular in recent times. And no matter what you like - Angry Birds games or curly horses My Little Pony, a feature of these games is the use of the fifth version of the language of structuring and presentation - HTML. Despite a completely different way of creating, they do not differ from ordinary Kizi flash games, and sometimes even better. You can play on your Android-devices, iPhone, iPad or iPod in online games without a flash player, because on our site all genres of games are represented.

Gregory Migulia commented on Chris Johnston's post over 1 year

Yes, Arcade online games are a great opportunity to relax from tedious work at the computer, gain strength and good mood. If before the arcade games were distinguished by primitive plots and the same primitive graphic design, now friv online games are exciting adventures, from which a novice user and an experienced player will enjoy. As you know, arcade games are very similar to those gaming applications that were used in gaming machines. But, thanks to the use of modern technologies, arcades have long been moved to the Internet and have become very popular with users.

Gregory Migulia commented on Matt Heslington's post over 1 year

Especially for the World Cup in Russia, the developers of the tank simulator War Thunder have prepared a surprise for all the fans of the most popular event in the world. Especially for the event on http://friv2.racing/ site was designed sports model of the tank. An elegant and fast car was created from an armored monster - its lightweight body structure is welded from a special alloy, like a racing suspension with a forced engine.

Gregory Migulia commented on Mi5's post over 1 year

Hi,

In my opinion just is not working js.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Hybrid mobile apps

By mrwild

hybrid mobile appscordova

Hi, while I was reading the documentation I get the impression that foundation is optimised for mobile web apps, I'm wondering is there a live show cases that fundation is used as the hybrid app in combination with cordova? Does zorg tems preparing mor... (continued)

Last Reply by Edward Moore 3 months ago

Replies
  • Proper use of mixins

By Chris Johnston

center top-bar @import

Hi I was trying to find a way to center my images in a top-bar. I found very useful advice in a post just searching the internet. It lead me to this on Github: https://github.com/zurb/foundation/blob/f185aeb1419f4fce4aad0c341b6de4f44f382ac9/scss/foundati... (continued)

Last Reply by Rosy about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on mrwild's post over 1 year

Three is a lightweight cross-browser JavaScript library used to create and display animated 3D computer graphics when developing web applications such as juegos de moda and others. Three.js scripts can be used in conjunction with the HTML5 element CANVAS, SVG or WebGL. The source code is located in the GitHub repository.
Babylon is a lightweight cross-browser JavaScript framework that uses the WebGL API to display 2D and 3D graphics for play Minecraft in browser without using any third-party plug-ins or add-ons. Babylon uses the HTML5 Canvas element. The framework is distributed under the Apache 2 license. The source code is located on the GitHub. The framework was developed by David Catuhe, David Rousset, Pierre Lagarde, and Michel Rousseau, as well as independent third-party developers.

You commented on FranzZemen's post over 1 year

Potions in jogos Minecraft are regular drinks that add new strengths and opportunities to the player. They can be useful for long journeys. Potions come in different types, some restore health, others make the player more quickly. You can find potions right here on the site in the recipes section. Cook the potions on the cooker.
In the Color Shuffle game mode, you have to run around in different colors, now I'll tell you about it in more detail! And it is better on points:

You need to go to the play-minecraft.info server.
You appear in the menu with the clock and bone (bone for VIP).
Gumble RMB by the hour, set the LMB on pink wool.

Now you are in the Color Shuffle menu! You only need to select a server!

You can select the server:
Earth
Fort
Star and others.

You commented on boat moter's post over 1 year

The main feature of PixiJS is the rendering speed. Neue Affen Spiele authors say that at the moment this is the fastest 2D rendering engine. Basically, the WebGL renderer is used wherever possible and only for old browsers the renderer in canvas is automatically turned on. At the office. There is a bunch of examples and documentation.
The engine is the choice of many large studios and I think you can be sure that they know what they are doing.
It's worth to say that if you compare the Minecraft Juegos pixi with a more game engine (for example, a phaser), then in a pixy you will need to find and connect such libraries as physics, tweaking, etc.

You commented on banacan's post over 1 year

HTML5 appeared just recently, just a couple of years ago. And now it has become an excellent and popular platform for game development. Yes, and what games. This technology is already in the dense got to Flash, for example on the Piti Juegos site. I am sure that soon it will completely overtake.
HTML5 gives very great advantages to developers and users, letting you create your own applications. Today I want to introduce you to several such applications that Internet users create. From some games I'm just delighted.
Still similar collections are written for a very long time, as some Minecraft games are very addictive and I just simply started to play.

You commented on Paul Nilsson's post over 1 year

Unfortunately, not always browsers on mobile and other devices support a flash player. Especially for such cases began to create games HTML5, which have become popular in recent times. And no matter what you like - Angry Birds games or curly horses My Little Pony, a feature of these games is the use of the fifth version of the language of structuring and presentation - HTML. Despite a completely different way of creating, they do not differ from ordinary Kizi flash games, and sometimes even better. You can play on your Android-devices, iPhone, iPad or iPod in online games without a flash player, because on our site all genres of games are represented.

You commented on Chris Johnston's post over 1 year

Yes, Arcade online games are a great opportunity to relax from tedious work at the computer, gain strength and good mood. If before the arcade games were distinguished by primitive plots and the same primitive graphic design, now friv online games are exciting adventures, from which a novice user and an experienced player will enjoy. As you know, arcade games are very similar to those gaming applications that were used in gaming machines. But, thanks to the use of modern technologies, arcades have long been moved to the Internet and have become very popular with users.

You commented on Matt Heslington's post over 1 year

Especially for the World Cup in Russia, the developers of the tank simulator War Thunder have prepared a surprise for all the fans of the most popular event in the world. Especially for the event on http://friv2.racing/ site was designed sports model of the tank. An elegant and fast car was created from an armored monster - its lightweight body structure is welded from a special alloy, like a racing suspension with a forced engine.

You commented on Mi5's post over 1 year

Hi,

In my opinion just is not working js.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content