Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

hendryjullius commented on Scott Koons's post 12 months

Here mentioning about 6 foundation example websites.I'm not very proud about the end results here but Selfusnow.com is built on foundation-6 It was built a week or so before the public release.Onearizona.org is a bloated and buggy p.o.s.  diamonds rings for cheap

hendryjullius commented on Santiago Valdes's post about 1 year

This article is about the importance of outlook I don't want that color, so I've added another class to that particular link, like an anchor tag with class="menu".The element .menu-link (that has the same key-value pairs as the active, visited and hover is somehow erased on the CSS. I assume this is because it's now embedded on the HTML. Eating Amsterdam Food Tours

hendryjullius commented on orion logic's post about 1 year

The sticky menu anchored to bottom on mobile some sample code is mentioned here. If you guys still interested, please note that sticky needs to be declared for small to really stick to that size. In this case, it should be like this.fargo hdp500

hendryjullius commented on Intellum's post about 1 year

The date picker application is very much helpful to us. Here a reference material is also attached to this site. But I didn't get any idea to see this reference material. In the next update add some more details about this reference material. fabric wholesalers

hendryjullius commented on Iago's post about 1 year

This article is about how to work without auto-router. I heard about the auto-router in the first time.Thank for sharing this valuable information to us. Using this auto user I change my username and password. who makes the best brake rotors

hendryjullius commented on Arsalan's post about 1 year

This article about foundation email with Mandrill I heart this topic in the first time. Thank you for sharing this topic. The resolving code is also mentioned here. I want to use these templates with mandrill with custom data as it supports handlebars. Amsterdam cycling tour

hendryjullius commented on Daniel's post about 1 year

First of all, thank you for sharing information about flipping or blinking menu. Menu blinking is user-interface affordance included in all versions of Mac OS. It is a visual effect which makes the selection rectangle blink on and off, indicating to the user which menu option was selected. paris private tours

hendryjullius commented on Dean Rantala's post about 1 year

This website is very informative to us trouble installing a new foundation project. I am assuming at this point I can run foundation new to create my project and underneath the hood, the node.js executable is going to provide me with everything I need to start a foundation project correct. fargo hdp500

hendryjullius commented on Jim Preston's post about 1 year

if I comment out foundation and try to use only a few of the other imports in app.css then they don't work. Gulp gets upset that it can't find foundation-global-styles. Comment that out and it can't find the next one and so on. idp dipsmart51

hendryjullius commented on Damien Bartle's post about 1 year

This article is about how to update 6.4 terminal to 6.0.The IP address 192.168.1.254 codes are a private IP address, and this IP address can be only used for IPv4 address, it cannot be used for Ipv6. magicard printers

Posts Followed

Replies
  • !Important on Outlook

By Santiago Valdes

inkOutlook

I'm testing an email on Litmus. Everything's pretty much OK except link colors. I've setup a color on ink.css of #e74c3c (a, a:visited, a:hover, a:active) that also has the !important tag added. For some links, I don't want that color, so I've added ... (continued)

Last Reply by Vernist 12 months ago

Replies
  • Flipping / blinking Menu

By Daniel

blinking menu

Hi Folks, I'm just trying to fix a customers website. The customer build the site with foundation, which I do not know until now.The error:When loading a page, the mainmenu ist visible für a very short moment, it's blinking or flashing.Any idea, how... (continued)

Last Reply by fataxef vpslists 12 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Scott Koons's post 12 months

Here mentioning about 6 foundation example websites.I'm not very proud about the end results here but Selfusnow.com is built on foundation-6 It was built a week or so before the public release.Onearizona.org is a bloated and buggy p.o.s.  diamonds rings for cheap

You commented on Santiago Valdes's post about 1 year

This article is about the importance of outlook I don't want that color, so I've added another class to that particular link, like an anchor tag with class="menu".The element .menu-link (that has the same key-value pairs as the active, visited and hover is somehow erased on the CSS. I assume this is because it's now embedded on the HTML. Eating Amsterdam Food Tours

You commented on orion logic's post about 1 year

The sticky menu anchored to bottom on mobile some sample code is mentioned here. If you guys still interested, please note that sticky needs to be declared for small to really stick to that size. In this case, it should be like this.fargo hdp500

You commented on Intellum's post about 1 year

The date picker application is very much helpful to us. Here a reference material is also attached to this site. But I didn't get any idea to see this reference material. In the next update add some more details about this reference material. fabric wholesalers

You commented on Iago's post about 1 year

This article is about how to work without auto-router. I heard about the auto-router in the first time.Thank for sharing this valuable information to us. Using this auto user I change my username and password. who makes the best brake rotors

You commented on Arsalan's post about 1 year

This article about foundation email with Mandrill I heart this topic in the first time. Thank you for sharing this topic. The resolving code is also mentioned here. I want to use these templates with mandrill with custom data as it supports handlebars. Amsterdam cycling tour

You commented on Daniel's post about 1 year

First of all, thank you for sharing information about flipping or blinking menu. Menu blinking is user-interface affordance included in all versions of Mac OS. It is a visual effect which makes the selection rectangle blink on and off, indicating to the user which menu option was selected. paris private tours

You commented on Dean Rantala's post about 1 year

This website is very informative to us trouble installing a new foundation project. I am assuming at this point I can run foundation new to create my project and underneath the hood, the node.js executable is going to provide me with everything I need to start a foundation project correct. fargo hdp500

You commented on Jim Preston's post about 1 year

if I comment out foundation and try to use only a few of the other imports in app.css then they don't work. Gulp gets upset that it can't find foundation-global-styles. Comment that out and it can't find the next one and so on. idp dipsmart51

You commented on Damien Bartle's post about 1 year

This article is about how to update 6.4 terminal to 6.0.The IP address 192.168.1.254 codes are a private IP address, and this IP address can be only used for IPv4 address, it cannot be used for Ipv6. magicard printers

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content