Menu icon Foundation

Developer

Cocospy will equip you with the knowledge that you need to be a more caring parent, as well as help you know your employees and steer your company to success.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

KellyGirardi commented on Ryan Hellerud's post about 1 year

The footer divides widgets into identical columns as you add them. Therefore as an example, if you included four widgets the footer will be split in to four columns, each 25% wide.
If you'd like the text in your first two widgets to be middle arranged, try the following:
1. If that you don't already have a Cocospy Custom CSS plugin installed, go to Jacks > Include New and search for Simple Custom CSS.Install and activate.

KellyGirardi commented on Ryan Hellerud's post about 1 year

We have anser for this very soon

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Ryan Hellerud's post about 1 year

The footer divides widgets into identical columns as you add them. Therefore as an example, if you included four widgets the footer will be split in to four columns, each 25% wide.
If you'd like the text in your first two widgets to be middle arranged, try the following:
1. If that you don't already have a Cocospy Custom CSS plugin installed, go to Jacks > Include New and search for Simple Custom CSS.Install and activate.

You commented on Ryan Hellerud's post about 1 year

We have anser for this very soon

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content