Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

juguza commented on Chipster's post 5 days

Here in this article we will give you complete instructions about how to take part in the survey and what are the instruction steps to be followed in order to complete the McDonald’s Customer Survey.
www.mcdvoice.com  |
mcdvoice.com   |

mcd survey

juguza commented on cihosabuh's post 7 days

Burger King is a fast food chain with more than 15,000 stores all over the world. It serves hamburgers, french fries, soda and having cheese inside it which gives the best feeling that I’m lost.
mybkexperience   |

mybkexperience.com

juguza commented on Banking Sri Lanka's post 16 days

Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retailing company owned by American multinational corporation  Gap Inc.
feedback4oldnavy   |

feedback old navy

juguza commented on Jeff Darst's post 24 days

The Walmart conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that, they ask the customers in the form of a survey.
survey.walmart.com    |

www.survey.walmart.com

juguza commented on Gabriel Bajada's post 24 days

The Walmart conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that, they ask the customers in the form of a survey.
survey.walmart.com    |

www.survey.walmart.com

juguza commented on Wyeth Myers's post 28 days

Customer Satisfaction Survey plays a key role in the successful functioning of the company. Every company tends to know their customer’s opinion by conducting such type of surveys.
homedepot.com/survey    |
home depot survey   |

homedepot survey

juguza commented on Rich Bothe's post about 1 month

American Express is one of the largest multinational companies in the United States. It is famous for its businesses of charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque.
American Express gift card balance

juguza commented on Scott Ledbetter's post about 2 months

McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States.

mcdvoice    |
www.mcdvoice.com   |

juguza commented on Sage12's post about 2 months

McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States.

mcdvoice    |
www.mcdvoice.com   |

mcdvoice.com

juguza commented on Lyrem Ermont's post about 2 months

mcdvoice   |
www.mcdvoice.com    |
mcdvoice.com

Posts Followed

Replies
  • audio Player

By Jeff Darst

audio player

Hello,   I am new to apps scene and I am trying to learn how to build apps. I want to build a mp3 player to make a hybrid app for android and ios. I have been trying different ways but have not landed on a good tutorial to walk me through building ... (continued)

Last Reply by juguza 24 days ago

Replies
  • Create an icon button with Foundation

By Sage12

sites

Hello, I am new to Zurb Foundation. I am evaluating it. I am trying to create a basic button/anchor tag. My button/anchor tag needs to looks something like this: +-------------------------+ | [i] | Button Text | +-------------------------+ Th... (continued)

Last Reply by juguza about 2 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Chipster's post 5 days

Here in this article we will give you complete instructions about how to take part in the survey and what are the instruction steps to be followed in order to complete the McDonald’s Customer Survey.
www.mcdvoice.com  |
mcdvoice.com   |

mcd survey

You commented on cihosabuh's post 7 days

Burger King is a fast food chain with more than 15,000 stores all over the world. It serves hamburgers, french fries, soda and having cheese inside it which gives the best feeling that I’m lost.
mybkexperience   |

mybkexperience.com

You commented on Banking Sri Lanka's post 16 days

Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retailing company owned by American multinational corporation  Gap Inc.
feedback4oldnavy   |

feedback old navy

You commented on Jeff Darst's post 24 days

survey.walmart.com    |

www.survey.walmart.com

You commented on Gabriel Bajada's post 24 days

survey.walmart.com    |

www.survey.walmart.com

You commented on Wyeth Myers's post 28 days

Customer Satisfaction Survey plays a key role in the successful functioning of the company. Every company tends to know their customer’s opinion by conducting such type of surveys.
homedepot.com/survey    |
home depot survey   |

homedepot survey

You commented on Rich Bothe's post about 1 month

American Express is one of the largest multinational companies in the United States. It is famous for its businesses of charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque.
American Express gift card balance

You commented on Scott Ledbetter's post about 2 months

mcdvoice    |
www.mcdvoice.com   |

You commented on Sage12's post about 2 months

mcdvoice    |
www.mcdvoice.com   |

mcdvoice.com

You commented on Lyrem Ermont's post about 2 months

mcdvoice   |
www.mcdvoice.com    |
mcdvoice.com

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content