Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

Replies
  • Off-canvas Accordion

By Clay Hymas

off-canvasaccordion

In this post from a while ago: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/915-multi-level-off-canvas-menu It mentions there were plans to bake in the Accordion functionality into the Off-canvas menu. To date what is the best way to make this happen? I'm no... (continued)

Last Reply by jessica ndaye over 4 years ago

My Comments

Clay Hymas commented on Dani Castaños's post about 5 years

Looks like this was fixed today. I'm going to update and find out. https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/4619

Clay Hymas commented on Clay Hymas's post about 5 years

Awesome thanks Rafi!

Clay Hymas commented on Clay Hymas's post about 5 years

Previous versions of Foundation included support for .hide-for-xlarge not just .hide-for-xlarge-up and .hide-for-xlarge-only. Can someone tell me if there is legacy support for .hide-for-xlarge somewhere? I assume it would be in the _visibility.scss file if there was but I can't locate it.

If there isn't I'm going to need to change all the files that I have that uses this class and I really do not want to do that.

Clay Hymas commented on Danylo Santoro's post about 5 years

You are using a capital P in autoplay. Use a lowercase p instead.

Clay Hymas commented on Harish Kumar's post over 5 years

Found the answer on the docs page.

{
  animation: 'fadeAndPop',
  animation_speed: 250,
  close_on_background_click: true,             // LOOK HERE
  dismiss_modal_class: 'close-reveal-modal',
  bg_class: 'reveal-modal-bg',
  bg : $('.reveal-modal-bg'),
  css : {
    open : {
      'opacity': 0,
      'visibility': 'visible',
      'display' : 'block'
    },
    close : {
      'opacity': 1,
      'visibility': 'hidden',
      'display': 'none'
    }
  }
}

Clay Hymas commented on Clay Hymas's post over 5 years

Right now I'm using the accordion inside the off-canvas menu and it's working. Just seems a little clunky.

Clay Hymas commented on Clay Hymas's post almost 6 years

Thank you for your response Eric. The second part was helpful but when Johnathan mentions the coded style guide in the video he is saying that it's something that zurb includes with every website that they do for the client. The coded style guide is a webpage that lists what the elements should look like so the client can refer back to the document if they need to create new pages/app for their site in the future.

See this video at 28:35: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmxCE_EG_s#t=28m35s

Clay Hymas commented on Clay Hymas's post almost 6 years

Thanks Steve, that is a step in the right direction. That code does remove some of the styles that Foundation applies but not all. I think thats the right idea though.

If something like this doesn't already exist then I may need to create it myself.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dani Castaños's post about 5 years

Looks like this was fixed today. I'm going to update and find out. https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/4619

You commented on Clay Hymas's post about 5 years

Awesome thanks Rafi!

You commented on Clay Hymas's post about 5 years

Previous versions of Foundation included support for .hide-for-xlarge not just .hide-for-xlarge-up and .hide-for-xlarge-only. Can someone tell me if there is legacy support for .hide-for-xlarge somewhere? I assume it would be in the _visibility.scss file if there was but I can't locate it.

If there isn't I'm going to need to change all the files that I have that uses this class and I really do not want to do that.

You commented on Danylo Santoro's post about 5 years

You are using a capital P in autoplay. Use a lowercase p instead.

You commented on Harish Kumar's post over 5 years

Found the answer on the docs page.

{
  animation: 'fadeAndPop',
  animation_speed: 250,
  close_on_background_click: true,             // LOOK HERE
  dismiss_modal_class: 'close-reveal-modal',
  bg_class: 'reveal-modal-bg',
  bg : $('.reveal-modal-bg'),
  css : {
    open : {
      'opacity': 0,
      'visibility': 'visible',
      'display' : 'block'
    },
    close : {
      'opacity': 1,
      'visibility': 'hidden',
      'display': 'none'
    }
  }
}

You commented on Clay Hymas's post over 5 years

Right now I'm using the accordion inside the off-canvas menu and it's working. Just seems a little clunky.

You commented on Clay Hymas's post almost 6 years

Thank you for your response Eric. The second part was helpful but when Johnathan mentions the coded style guide in the video he is saying that it's something that zurb includes with every website that they do for the client. The coded style guide is a webpage that lists what the elements should look like so the client can refer back to the document if they need to create new pages/app for their site in the future.

See this video at 28:35: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmxCE_EG_s#t=28m35s

You commented on Clay Hymas's post almost 6 years

Thanks Steve, that is a step in the right direction. That code does remove some of the styles that Foundation applies but not all. I think thats the right idea though.

If something like this doesn't already exist then I may need to create it myself.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content