Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

fataxef vpslists commented on Arunpratap's post about 1 year

The njmcdirect one who violate the traffic rules needed to pay the required amount of fine for violating the traffic rules.

fataxef vpslists commented on Daniel's post about 1 year

The one who violate the traffic njmcdirect rules needed to pay the required amount of fine for violating the traffic rules.

fataxef vpslists commented on Samrat Khan's post about 1 year

If by chance the payment could not be made on time, thenjmcdirect.com court must be informed in writing or via phone with valid reason.

fataxef vpslists commented on Susannah 's post about 1 year

Actually, many homedepot.com/survey companies believe that the customer service is even a little bit more important than the actual product they sell

fataxef vpslists commented on MvdLanden's post about 1 year

All the products in the lowes gift card balance are available with good quality and at a reasonable price where everyone can afford it to buy the products at Lowe’s.

fataxef vpslists commented on Katrina hill's post about 1 year

Biking is one of the best methods of getting some cardio into your daily routine. If you need to go to school, or work, or other nearby locations, you can take a hybrid bikes under 1000 instead of a car.

fataxef vpslists commented on Damien Bartle's post about 1 year

How was the food at Burger King? How was the service? Share your experience and views atwww.mybkexperience.com.

fataxef vpslists commented on jinch's post about 1 year

Yes, then you can check the details related to mcdonalds survey, which is the official site of McDonald’s Survey. 

fataxef vpslists commented on Intellum's post about 1 year

Nowadays everything is online, Bill Payments too. Yes, you can pay your bills online atduke energy bill pay. Everything related to it is updated on our site.

fataxef vpslists commented on Ken Niegel's post about 1 year

Metro PCS offers the online services such as online shopping, paid services, bill pay online, etc. By using this metro pcs payment service, customers can pay the bills online. 

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Flipping / blinking Menu

By Daniel

blinking menu

Hi Folks, I'm just trying to fix a customers website. The customer build the site with foundation, which I do not know until now.The error:When loading a page, the mainmenu ist visible für a very short moment, it's blinking or flashing.Any idea, how... (continued)

Last Reply by fataxef vpslists about 1 year ago

Replies
  • Slider and Decimals?

By jinch

Foundation 6 / Slider

Is it possible to have decimal places in the slider component? i.e. 10.125 ~ etc. ? I need to build a slider for inches and fractions.In the doc's I noticed the "data-decimal" attribute but when I added this nothing changed and the input value still ... (continued)

Last Reply by Jackson about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Arunpratap's post about 1 year

The njmcdirect one who violate the traffic rules needed to pay the required amount of fine for violating the traffic rules.

You commented on Daniel's post about 1 year

The one who violate the traffic njmcdirect rules needed to pay the required amount of fine for violating the traffic rules.

You commented on Samrat Khan's post about 1 year

If by chance the payment could not be made on time, thenjmcdirect.com court must be informed in writing or via phone with valid reason.

You commented on Susannah 's post about 1 year

Actually, many homedepot.com/survey companies believe that the customer service is even a little bit more important than the actual product they sell

You commented on MvdLanden's post about 1 year

All the products in the lowes gift card balance are available with good quality and at a reasonable price where everyone can afford it to buy the products at Lowe’s.

You commented on Katrina hill's post about 1 year

Biking is one of the best methods of getting some cardio into your daily routine. If you need to go to school, or work, or other nearby locations, you can take a hybrid bikes under 1000 instead of a car.

You commented on Damien Bartle's post about 1 year

How was the food at Burger King? How was the service? Share your experience and views atwww.mybkexperience.com.

You commented on jinch's post about 1 year

Yes, then you can check the details related to mcdonalds survey, which is the official site of McDonald’s Survey. 

You commented on Intellum's post about 1 year

Nowadays everything is online, Bill Payments too. Yes, you can pay your bills online atduke energy bill pay. Everything related to it is updated on our site.

You commented on Ken Niegel's post about 1 year

Metro PCS offers the online services such as online shopping, paid services, bill pay online, etc. By using this metro pcs payment service, customers can pay the bills online. 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content