Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Hanover, IN

I am currently going to school for Graphic Design/Web Development in Louisville, KY. I plan on working on all sorts of fun things. Animation, graphics, web, film, logo design, brand identity. Pretty much everything.

My Posts

My Comments

Jakob Bradshaw commented on Jakob Bradshaw's post over 5 years

Figured out the problem It turns out I had an extra in my code and an extra with no closing

The data-equalizer was positioned in the beginning of the code, so it broke all other data-equalizers until i removed it. Thanks for the help!

Jakob Bradshaw commented on Jakob Bradshaw's post over 5 years

I am pretty certain I am using Foundation 5.2.2
I have added class "row" to the rightful areas.
It has helped a lot of the problem The blocks of the menu are resting in their rightful places, but the equalizer is still broken on page load. When altering the width of the browser, it resets and looks correct.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jakob Bradshaw's post over 5 years

Figured out the problem It turns out I had an extra in my code and an extra with no closing

The data-equalizer was positioned in the beginning of the code, so it broke all other data-equalizers until i removed it. Thanks for the help!

You commented on Jakob Bradshaw's post over 5 years

I am pretty certain I am using Foundation 5.2.2
I have added class "row" to the rightful areas.
It has helped a lot of the problem The blocks of the menu are resting in their rightful places, but the equalizer is still broken on page load. When altering the width of the browser, it resets and looks correct.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content