Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Kolkata,WB, India

TS Web Technologies is a globally recognized SEO company in India that offers affordable andseamless SEO services to increase your ranking. Hire us and get a strong online presence.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Soumyadip Saha commented on Form Slash's post about 1 year

Good information all about CMS. I generally prefer wordpress and Drupal 8 for use.  This cms are very easy to use and provide good result in short time. This platforms are also easy to linkbuilding for website seo.

Soumyadip Saha commented on Asif's post about 1 year

Thank you for the blog post. Due to the Google update in 2014, it will not penalize your website if you use interchange. But there is no particular answer to your question. However, you might be not sure whether content will be indexed or not. 

Posts Followed

Replies
  • What CMS do Foundation users use?

By Form Slash

a

Hi guys, Just a quick question for web designers/developers out there who use Foundation. What CMS do you guys use? What does Zurb use for their clients? I have been learning for a while but have never really gotten into any CMS. Wordpress drives ... (continued)

Last Reply by Top10to about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Form Slash's post about 1 year

Good information all about CMS. I generally prefer wordpress and Drupal 8 for use.  This cms are very easy to use and provide good result in short time. This platforms are also easy to linkbuilding for website seo.

You commented on Asif's post about 1 year

Thank you for the blog post. Due to the Google update in 2014, it will not penalize your website if you use interchange. But there is no particular answer to your question. However, you might be not sure whether content will be indexed or not. 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content