Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Nashville, TN

I design web applications for a Fortune 500 company in healthcare.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Jay Thatcher commented on Jay Thatcher's post over 5 years

Thanks for the ideas. I'll see if removing data-reveal works. I'll try Clearing to see how that works too.

Jay Thatcher commented on Doug Macklin's post over 5 years

Showing my ignorance here, but it took me awhile to figure out that the placement of this code goes just before the close of the tag. Hope this helps other newbies. I did get it to work. Thanks Adam.

Jay Thatcher commented on Dennis Midjord's post over 5 years

This is a problem I'm running into site after site. It's discouraging this question hasn't been answered. I asked a similar question recently with little response and no solution. I'm Dennis would like to know how he could at least get this to go to the mobile menu instead of break into two lines. What do we need to adjust in the CSS?

Jay Thatcher commented on Salma Glz's post over 5 years

I could not get Facebook to be responsive, so I made the Facebook widget the width of a phone screen and put it in the farthest left column. Fortunately, Twitter is responsive, so putting them side-by-side worked. http://www.pcgnashville.com/pcg-news Sorry, this doesn't solve it. This is what I settled for.

Jay Thatcher commented on Jay Thatcher's post over 5 years

Thanks Michael. I'm using the foundation.css, and topbar & top-bar is a large chunk of code. We've made several adjustments already to skin it. I'm just not sure which levers to pull for it to toggle top bar to mobile sooner without changing the medium breakpoint for everything else. — foundation.css only goes up to about 5,060 lines in the code. Thank you though.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jay Thatcher's post over 5 years

Thanks for the ideas. I'll see if removing data-reveal works. I'll try Clearing to see how that works too.

You commented on Doug Macklin's post over 5 years

Showing my ignorance here, but it took me awhile to figure out that the placement of this code goes just before the close of the tag. Hope this helps other newbies. I did get it to work. Thanks Adam.

You commented on Dennis Midjord's post over 5 years

This is a problem I'm running into site after site. It's discouraging this question hasn't been answered. I asked a similar question recently with little response and no solution. I'm Dennis would like to know how he could at least get this to go to the mobile menu instead of break into two lines. What do we need to adjust in the CSS?

You commented on Salma Glz's post over 5 years

I could not get Facebook to be responsive, so I made the Facebook widget the width of a phone screen and put it in the farthest left column. Fortunately, Twitter is responsive, so putting them side-by-side worked. http://www.pcgnashville.com/pcg-news Sorry, this doesn't solve it. This is what I settled for.

You commented on Jay Thatcher's post over 5 years

Thanks Michael. I'm using the foundation.css, and topbar & top-bar is a large chunk of code. We've made several adjustments already to skin it. I'm just not sure which levers to pull for it to toggle top bar to mobile sooner without changing the medium breakpoint for everything else. — foundation.css only goes up to about 5,060 lines in the code. Thank you though.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content