Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

• Bugs in Dropdown menu behavior?

By C N

dropdown menu lag links

There seems to be a lag problem with the dropdown menu behavior. Actually, I have two issues, and both are visible in your documentation and example codepen. When you move from a nav item with a dropdown menu to a nav item without a dropdown menu, there ... (continued)

Last Reply by C N 4 months ago

My Comments

C N commented on C N's post 4 months

Is there an explanation online somewhere I could reference? I'll need to convey this to my team.

C N commented on C N's post 4 months

After poking around a bit, it appears the Closing Time attribute is the culprit. I lowered that, and got acceptable behavior. Apparently mousing over another dropdown superseded that value, automatically hiding all other dropdowns.
It'd be nice, however. if sibling menu items that do not have dropdown menus could also trigger closing of any open dropdowns.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on C N's post 4 months

Is there an explanation online somewhere I could reference? I'll need to convey this to my team.

You commented on C N's post 4 months

After poking around a bit, it appears the Closing Time attribute is the culprit. I lowered that, and got acceptable behavior. Apparently mousing over another dropdown superseded that value, automatically hiding all other dropdowns.
It'd be nice, however. if sibling menu items that do not have dropdown menus could also trigger closing of any open dropdowns.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers