Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Eugene, OR

My Posts

Replies
  • Top Bar Logo Cuts Off

By Robert Ward

topbarlogo

I am trying to use a logo in place of text in the .name class. It looks fine in desktop view. When looking at it in mobile, the bottom of the logo gets cut off. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this work.

Last Reply by Robert Ward over 5 years ago

My Comments

Robert Ward commented on Robert Ward's post over 5 years

Thank you very much. I will study this and give it a try!

Would it be possible to see what that looks like? When I try it, the logo is still getting cut off.

Any other ideas?

Thank you, Wing-Hou. When I try overflow: visible; it shows all of the navigation in mobile.

Unfortunately, the z-index did not work. Increasing the topbar height is not something I'd prefer to do.

The small screen trick makes the logo too small when it fits into the top bar. I need it to overlap over the page.

Thanks for trying!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Top Bar Logo Cuts Off

By Robert Ward

topbarlogo

I am trying to use a logo in place of text in the .name class. It looks fine in desktop view. When looking at it in mobile, the bottom of the logo gets cut off. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this work.

Last Reply by Robert Ward over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Robert Ward's post over 5 years

Thank you very much. I will study this and give it a try!

Would it be possible to see what that looks like? When I try it, the logo is still getting cut off.

Any other ideas?

Thank you, Wing-Hou. When I try overflow: visible; it shows all of the navigation in mobile.

Unfortunately, the z-index did not work. Increasing the topbar height is not something I'd prefer to do.

The small screen trick makes the logo too small when it fits into the top bar. I need it to overlap over the page.

Thanks for trying!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content