Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

neelbht commented on Danilo Vitoriano's post about 1 year

Well, not everyone has a smartphone with a good RAM space. Apps are space consuming and make the device slow. Instead of installing apps try sites where you can actually watch movies like any other popular apps. There are lots of platforms that let users from around the world to watch movies with no fees. Some such sites for streaming movies are listed here. Do check them out. 

neelbht commented on Gibranal NN's post over 1 year

Well, not everyone has a smartphone with a good RAM space. Apps are space consuming and make device slow. Instead of installing apps try sites where you can actually watch movies like any other popular apps. There are lots of platforms that let users from around the world to watch movies with no fees. Some of such sites for streaming movies are listed here. Do check them out. 

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Danilo Vitoriano's post about 1 year

Well, not everyone has a smartphone with a good RAM space. Apps are space consuming and make the device slow. Instead of installing apps try sites where you can actually watch movies like any other popular apps. There are lots of platforms that let users from around the world to watch movies with no fees. Some such sites for streaming movies are listed here. Do check them out. 

You commented on Gibranal NN's post over 1 year

Well, not everyone has a smartphone with a good RAM space. Apps are space consuming and make device slow. Instead of installing apps try sites where you can actually watch movies like any other popular apps. There are lots of platforms that let users from around the world to watch movies with no fees. Some of such sites for streaming movies are listed here. Do check them out. 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content