Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

ritariya commented on Nelson Lourenco's post about 2 hours

I was searching through many sites to know about how to float the buttons on a particular position. But I did not get it from any site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes and methodologies to float the button on the desired position.    www.privatetourwashingtondc.com/

ritariya commented on John R Drach's post 1 day

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to add background image code to inky. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to add the background image. Thanks for sharing the post.  buy cheap diamond rings

ritariya commented on Bad Warlock's post 2 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to how to center button in a center tag. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to How to center button in the center tag. Thanks for sharing the post.    Brake Time USA brake rotors

ritariya commented on Dale Dietrich's post 3 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to place a badge over an icon. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to place the badge over the icon. Thanks for sharing the post.     best things to do in washington dc

ritariya commented on Margesh Phirke's post 4 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to add the background to accordion content. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to add the background to accordion content. Thank for sharing the post.   Bodno ID Card Software

ritariya commented on Martin's post 7 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to -add-NPM-package-js-file-to-foundation-64. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to -add-NPM-package-js-file-to-foundation-64. Thank for sharing the post.    more information

ritariya commented on Maria's post 8 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to change the width of email. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to change the width of email. Thank for sharing the post.    Brake Time USA

ritariya commented on Eric Nguyen's post 9 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know about the creation of rounded buttons. But I could not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to create the rounded button. Did anyone tried of using the codes?   buy cheap diamond rings

ritariya commented on Keith Burgie's post 10 days

I too had the same question raised in my mind. Actually why this last column always sets right by default? I have searched through many sites know the reason behind it. But I did not get it from any site. Accidentally i have seen the post and came to know about the logic behind it. Thank for sharing the information.   http://www.dcprivatetourguides.com/

ritariya commented on Taita's post 13 days

I was looking through many sites to know about templates and HTML codes. Accidentally I have to see the post and I could see some content on templates and HTML. I have gone through your blog and I could not find anything on your post. You could have added some HTML codes to explain it. Update your post.  check here

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Floating a Button

By Nelson Lourenco

floatbutton

I am trying to float right a button, but its not working. Per http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/v/5.5.3/utility-classes.html I should be able to do so by simply adding .left or .right to an HTML element, but that is not happening. See CodePen   ... (continued)

Last Reply by ritariya about 2 hours ago

Replies
  • Emails with different width

By Maria

widthemail

I need to change the global-width of the email from the standart 680px to a custom 492px in Zurb Foundation for Emails. I can't change it in settings.scss, because I need just one email to have this specific width. The table.container {492px} ... (continued)

Last Reply by Christian Baker 6 days ago

Replies
  • Rounded Buttons not working

By Eric Nguyen

buttonsrounded

I want to create a button with white fill, and a $primary-color border with rounded corners. Here's the SCSS: $button-background: $white; $button-border: 1px solid $primary-color; $button-radius: $global-radius; $button-rounded: $global-rounded;... (continued)

Last Reply by ritariya 9 days ago

Replies
  • column:last-child float right. Why?

By Keith Burgie

grid

This has always struck me as a pretty opinionated style and I'm wondering if there's a practical reason for it. I often end up fighting against it. Why is the last column floated right by default, and what would be a best practice for a column layout that... (continued)

Last Reply by ritariya 10 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

• Tabby Yeslovek has no published posts

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Nelson Lourenco's post about 2 hours

I was searching through many sites to know about how to float the buttons on a particular position. But I did not get it from any site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes and methodologies to float the button on the desired position.    www.privatetourwashingtondc.com/

You commented on John R Drach's post 1 day

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to add background image code to inky. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to add the background image. Thanks for sharing the post.  buy cheap diamond rings

You commented on Bad Warlock's post 2 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to how to center button in a center tag. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to How to center button in the center tag. Thanks for sharing the post.    Brake Time USA brake rotors

You commented on Dale Dietrich's post 3 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to place a badge over an icon. But I did not get it from a site. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the codes and methodologies to place the badge over the icon. Thanks for sharing the post.     best things to do in washington dc

You commented on Margesh Phirke's post 4 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to add the background to accordion content. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to add the background to accordion content. Thank for sharing the post.   Bodno ID Card Software

You commented on Martin's post 7 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to -add-NPM-package-js-file-to-foundation-64. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to -add-NPM-package-js-file-to-foundation-64. Thank for sharing the post.    more information

You commented on Maria's post 8 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know how to change the width of email. But I did not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to change the width of email. Thank for sharing the post.    Brake Time USA

You commented on Eric Nguyen's post 9 days

I was constantly searching through many sites to know about the creation of rounded buttons. But I could not get it from any site. Recently I have seen the post and I came to know about some codes to create the rounded button. Did anyone tried of using the codes?   buy cheap diamond rings

You commented on Keith Burgie's post 10 days

I too had the same question raised in my mind. Actually why this last column always sets right by default? I have searched through many sites know the reason behind it. But I did not get it from any site. Accidentally i have seen the post and came to know about the logic behind it. Thank for sharing the information.   http://www.dcprivatetourguides.com/

You commented on Taita's post 13 days

I was looking through many sites to know about templates and HTML codes. Accidentally I have to see the post and I could see some content on templates and HTML. I have gone through your blog and I could not find anything on your post. You could have added some HTML codes to explain it. Update your post.  check here

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• Tabby Yeslovek has no published posts