Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Data-Openable?

By Michelle Anderson

toggler

I've run into several instances where I just need to add a class to show or unhide something that isn't a modal. data-open appears to only work with the modal. There's data-closable to hide something, and data-toggler to hide/show. But I really just need ... (continued)

Last Reply by aamir khan 13 days ago

My Comments

Michelle Anderson commented on Form Slash's post over 1 year

I use Kentico Cloud. They host the back end and deliver the content over an API. You can design your front end in whatever language you want.
ButterCMS and Contentful are similar. All depends on your needs.

Michelle Anderson commented on Michelle Anderson's post over 1 year

Here's a Pen example of what I'm trying to do. The "Open Panel" is the one that doesn't work. I know "data-openable" isn't a thing, but thought it was worth a shot.

https://codepen.io/anon/pen/yjXLYg?editors=1000

<p><a data-toggle="panel">Toggle Panel</a><br />
<a data-open="panel">Open Panel</a> <br />
<a data-close="panel">Close Panel</a></p>

&lt;div class="callout" id="panel" data-toggler data-closable data-openable data-animate="fade-in fade-out"&gt;
      &lt;h4&gt;Hello!&lt;/h4&gt;
      &lt;p&gt;Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dicta quas optio alias voluptas nobis iusto mollitia asperiores incidunt reprehenderit doloribus voluptatibus officiis minus, inventore, quasi nisi. Consequuntur, quidem. Sint, dicta?&lt;/p&gt;
  &lt;/div&gt;</code></pre>

Posts Followed

Replies
  • What CMS do Foundation users use?

By Form Slash

a

Hi guys, Just a quick question for web designers/developers out there who use Foundation. What CMS do you guys use?&nbsp;What does Zurb use for their clients? I have been learning for a while but have never really gotten into any CMS. Wordpress drives ... (continued)

Last Reply by Top10to over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Form Slash's post over 1 year

I use Kentico Cloud. They host the back end and deliver the content over an API. You can design your front end in whatever language you want.
ButterCMS and Contentful are similar. All depends on your needs.

You commented on Michelle Anderson's post over 1 year

Here's a Pen example of what I'm trying to do. The "Open Panel" is the one that doesn't work. I know "data-openable" isn't a thing, but thought it was worth a shot.

https://codepen.io/anon/pen/yjXLYg?editors=1000

<p><a data-toggle="panel">Toggle Panel</a><br />
<a data-open="panel">Open Panel</a> <br />
<a data-close="panel">Close Panel</a></p>

&lt;div class="callout" id="panel" data-toggler data-closable data-openable data-animate="fade-in fade-out"&gt;
      &lt;h4&gt;Hello!&lt;/h4&gt;
      &lt;p&gt;Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dicta quas optio alias voluptas nobis iusto mollitia asperiores incidunt reprehenderit doloribus voluptatibus officiis minus, inventore, quasi nisi. Consequuntur, quidem. Sint, dicta?&lt;/p&gt;
  &lt;/div&gt;</code></pre>

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content