Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Jared Bartlett commented on Les's post 11 months

This really has nothing to do with NPM and is more about the inky/inlining aspect of FOUNDATION>your response is not very helpful. If you thought I somehow got this far without knowing what npm is...

Jared Bartlett commented on Les's post over 1 year

npm run build adds an inline display:none !important; to the table and then tries to override it in the @media which - doesn't work. This is a pretty big problem. To not have any response from Zurb on this issue for 10 months and not have it fixed when it should be a relatively simple fix is pretty lousy. I think I'm going to write my own show/hide media query and use that instead.

Jared Bartlett commented on Oliver Radini's post over 1 year

Rafi, can you elaborate on the no-expander thing a bit? Expanders are messing up my layout in outlook a bit and removing them manually makes it all better. so how is no-expander used and to where do I apply it?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Ink expander problem

By Oliver Radini

inkemail

I wonder if anyone has any input with this. The tool I use (and have to use) to send emails forces in   characters into empty cells. This is rather annoying when using Ink as it relies on empty cells (Expanders) being empty. When those cells have ... (continued)

Last Reply by Jared Bartlett over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Les's post 11 months

This really has nothing to do with NPM and is more about the inky/inlining aspect of FOUNDATION>your response is not very helpful. If you thought I somehow got this far without knowing what npm is...

You commented on Les's post over 1 year

npm run build adds an inline display:none !important; to the table and then tries to override it in the @media which - doesn't work. This is a pretty big problem. To not have any response from Zurb on this issue for 10 months and not have it fixed when it should be a relatively simple fix is pretty lousy. I think I'm going to write my own show/hide media query and use that instead.

You commented on Oliver Radini's post over 1 year

Rafi, can you elaborate on the no-expander thing a bit? Expanders are messing up my layout in outlook a bit and removing them manually makes it all better. so how is no-expander used and to where do I apply it?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content