Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Newark, NJ

Just another brave human doing his best at diving into the world of Web Development, which by the way is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact is one of the most satisfying feeling ever. Planning into learn much more about ZURB Foundation in order to use this magnificent Framework as my main go to in order to creat awesome websites.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

giovanni rivera commented on Patrick Holzer's post 5 months

Hey Patrick I see that you are using waypoints I've try this so many time and no luck waypoint or wow.js 

giovanni rivera commented on Shane Sheppard's post 5 months

How were you able to implement waypoints into Foundation-ZURB?
I try so many different ways and no luck

giovanni rivera commented on Edgardo's post 7 months

You welcome!Yeah I know there is no sudo is just the scripts I use to overcome my situation. I hope you find a solution is vI was about to install Foundation on my Windows PC and start looking for the easy way to do it. That's how I found your post.  

giovanni rivera commented on Edgardo's post 7 months

If I'm not mistaking this has to do with permissions. I was having the same issue, bu in Mac OS hopefully hopefully you guys can find how to run these scripts on cmdPrompt on Windows:

sudo chown -R $USER:$GROUP ~/.npmsudo chown -R $USER:$GROUP ~/.config

Running those scrip on Terminal in my Mac solve the problem, never done it on Windows but I'm pretty there has to be a way to write them in cmpPrompt.

Forum Of Dsicucssion

giovanni rivera commented on Patricia MacDonnell Moss's post 7 months

I'm getting the same warnings apparently is nothing to worry about for the moment. It is not an error is just a warning about some changes into Sass 4.0 I think that Foundation-CLI at this point is still using  Sass 3. Here is a link on a small addressed to this discussion.

Link to discussion

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Patrick Holzer's post 5 months

Hey Patrick I see that you are using waypoints I've try this so many time and no luck waypoint or wow.js 

You commented on Shane Sheppard's post 5 months

How were you able to implement waypoints into Foundation-ZURB?
I try so many different ways and no luck

You commented on Edgardo's post 7 months

You welcome!Yeah I know there is no sudo is just the scripts I use to overcome my situation. I hope you find a solution is vI was about to install Foundation on my Windows PC and start looking for the easy way to do it. That's how I found your post.  

You commented on Edgardo's post 7 months

If I'm not mistaking this has to do with permissions. I was having the same issue, bu in Mac OS hopefully hopefully you guys can find how to run these scripts on cmdPrompt on Windows:

sudo chown -R $USER:$GROUP ~/.npmsudo chown -R $USER:$GROUP ~/.config

Running those scrip on Terminal in my Mac solve the problem, never done it on Windows but I'm pretty there has to be a way to write them in cmpPrompt.

Forum Of Dsicucssion

You commented on Patricia MacDonnell Moss's post 7 months

I'm getting the same warnings apparently is nothing to worry about for the moment. It is not an error is just a warning about some changes into Sass 4.0 I think that Foundation-CLI at this point is still using  Sass 3. Here is a link on a small addressed to this discussion.

Link to discussion

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content