Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

nazim zmirli commented on Phil Ipp's post over 1 year

I am using foundation-sites plugins in my existing project, and after updating foundation to 6.4.1 $(document).foundation(); returns an 'is not a function error'. But issue was solved by callingFoundation.addToJquery($); beforehand. So question: is it a bug or a feature?

nazim zmirli commented on Christian Matthias's post over 1 year

No matter what editor you're using, when trying to insert a javascript code you need to switch the editor into the HTML mode first – look for HTML button or tab somewhere around the editor area. With that mode the codes that you enter into editor are treated as exactly the codes and should work.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Phil Ipp's post over 1 year

I am using foundation-sites plugins in my existing project, and after updating foundation to 6.4.1 $(document).foundation(); returns an 'is not a function error'. But issue was solved by callingFoundation.addToJquery($); beforehand. So question: is it a bug or a feature?

You commented on Christian Matthias's post over 1 year

No matter what editor you're using, when trying to insert a javascript code you need to switch the editor into the HTML mode first – look for HTML button or tab somewhere around the editor area. With that mode the codes that you enter into editor are treated as exactly the codes and should work.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content