Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Gordon Randall commented on Lew Grant's post 6 months

This lightweight WordPress plugin will make your menu sticky on top of the page. You may see this very plugin in movement on this website, just scroll your mouse up and down and notice that menu is following your scroll My coursework help online.
The plugin is firstly designed to work with Twenty 13 theme, but must paintings on any topic. It’s the usage of .navbar CSS magnificence by using the default, and that’s the best aspect that needs to be changed for other topics to make it paintings. Look into your code to find suitable menu/navigation detail magnificence or identification. Visit Settings / myStickymenu and alternate Sticky elegance too.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Lew Grant's post 6 months

This lightweight WordPress plugin will make your menu sticky on top of the page. You may see this very plugin in movement on this website, just scroll your mouse up and down and notice that menu is following your scroll My coursework help online.
The plugin is firstly designed to work with Twenty 13 theme, but must paintings on any topic. It’s the usage of .navbar CSS magnificence by using the default, and that’s the best aspect that needs to be changed for other topics to make it paintings. Look into your code to find suitable menu/navigation detail magnificence or identification. Visit Settings / myStickymenu and alternate Sticky elegance too.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content