Menu icon Foundation

Developer | New York, NY

Senior Ruby on Rails, iOS and Frontend Web Developer / Owner of Encore Dev Labs

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Ankur Patel commented on Francois's post over 4 years

The solution by Francois does not solve the issue. Is there another way to center align the tabs?

Ankur Patel commented on Adam Jenkins's post almost 5 years

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Ankur Patel commented on visam's post about 5 years

I noticed an issue that HTML5 has a pattern attribute in input element and it tries to regex pattern match with that instead of Zurb's Abide pattern matching.

Try to type in "password" without quotes and see if the validation error goes away. If so then it is using HTML5 pattern attribute to validate. I need to figure out how to remove this HTML5 validation and using zurb's validation. If you find out please post here.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Francois's post over 4 years

The solution by Francois does not solve the issue. Is there another way to center align the tabs?

You commented on Adam Jenkins's post almost 5 years

Does anyone have a solution for this?

You commented on visam's post about 5 years

I noticed an issue that HTML5 has a pattern attribute in input element and it tries to regex pattern match with that instead of Zurb's Abide pattern matching.

Try to type in "password" without quotes and see if the validation error goes away. If so then it is using HTML5 pattern attribute to validate. I need to figure out how to remove this HTML5 validation and using zurb's validation. If you find out please post here.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content