Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Bahadir Balban commented on Kevin Lewis's post over 3 years

What he was asking (and I came here for the same question) is when you center 2 columns, how can they be automatically centered on the same row?

I add 3 columns, they are centered in the same row. (Like when you type into "centered" text, as you add more characters it remains to be centered.

Bahadir Balban commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 5 years

"Fix for top-bar form textarea being too tall in the CSS version"

Can you also fix the search button on the topbar? This has been broken since foundation 4.

See this page, under "Built-in components": http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/topbar.html#

Please check the search button. It is not "pixel perfect" so to speak, under chrome, firefox, safari. Search button is larger than the text box, and not properly aligned vertically.

I am having this problem since FD 4. I hope you fix it soon.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Kevin Lewis's post over 3 years

What he was asking (and I came here for the same question) is when you center 2 columns, how can they be automatically centered on the same row?

I add 3 columns, they are centered in the same row. (Like when you type into "centered" text, as you add more characters it remains to be centered.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 5 years

"Fix for top-bar form textarea being too tall in the CSS version"

Can you also fix the search button on the topbar? This has been broken since foundation 4.

See this page, under "Built-in components": http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/topbar.html#

Please check the search button. It is not "pixel perfect" so to speak, under chrome, firefox, safari. Search button is larger than the text box, and not properly aligned vertically.

I am having this problem since FD 4. I hope you fix it soon.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content