Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Bitsynthesis commented on Christopher Skelly's post over 5 years

I'm using Nanoc (static site generator) not Rails, but to solve this I just had to exclude the partials directory from compilation, and only compile normalize.scss and foundation.scss.

Bitsynthesis commented on Matt Pilott's post over 5 years

Triggering a window resize event is pretty ugly. Is there really no way of calling Orbit's refresh / reflow / re-init method more directly?

This seems to be a case of trying too hard to guess what the end user will want (only re-initializing on window resize), rather than providing the tools for them to build what they want.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Christopher Skelly's post over 5 years

I'm using Nanoc (static site generator) not Rails, but to solve this I just had to exclude the partials directory from compilation, and only compile normalize.scss and foundation.scss.

You commented on Matt Pilott's post over 5 years

Triggering a window resize event is pretty ugly. Is there really no way of calling Orbit's refresh / reflow / re-init method more directly?

This seems to be a case of trying too hard to guess what the end user will want (only re-initializing on window resize), rather than providing the tools for them to build what they want.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content