Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Column issue

By mahendran

column

Working with 12 column is pretty perfect with foundation zurb, but when we going above 12 column we are getting error css codes, please guide for # of Columns in foundations....

My Comments

mahendran commented on mahendran's post about 5 years

Thank you for your reply, but when we using the "recaptcha_area" as a hidden, bots will automatically will pass and submit the form, so it is not the right way to add the "recaptcha_area" as a hidden, any other way to fill simple CAPTCHA like 4 digit (3452),,, please guide us.

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • Font different in laptop and mobile phone

By mahendran

Font

We designed the RWD site with FOUNDATION framework, we used “OPEN SANS” font for whole site and font working perfect with desktop version in our computer, but while seeing in mobile phone or laptop the font getting difference like “TIME NEW ROMAN” S... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on mahendran's post about 5 years

Thank you for your reply, but when we using the "recaptcha_area" as a hidden, bots will automatically will pass and submit the form, so it is not the right way to add the "recaptcha_area" as a hidden, any other way to fill simple CAPTCHA like 4 digit (3452),,, please guide us.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content