Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Vincent Chan commented on Vincent Chan's post almost 4 years

http://www.yeedeen.com/downloads/category/30-psd

Sure here's the link for the files.
Let me know what you guys think.

Vincent Chan commented on Jay Dcoder's post almost 4 years

Yes, specially if we are using Foundation to create a Theme or Template for some CMS platform.
Joomla, wordpress, magento, drupal

It is best to have this function, because we do have over 50% of corporate website or corporate application that refuses to use responsive.

If we are doing desktop focus application, is foundation a good choice? or there some hacks that we can do to make it happen?

If we are doing template and let user to choose there responsive option: Yes or No. Because when we design an software, we cannot just say we think responsive should be taken a major role in this, and we will not support desktop only. I think this is good in business, like in bootstrap. I don't like the way they drop a lot of support in BS3, just because they think it is not important.

I think if Foundation can provide some documentation on how to disable responsive, it will help us alot.
So we don't need to hack anything. So it won't break anything.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Vincent Chan's post almost 4 years

http://www.yeedeen.com/downloads/category/30-psd

Sure here's the link for the files.
Let me know what you guys think.

You commented on Jay Dcoder's post almost 4 years

Yes, specially if we are using Foundation to create a Theme or Template for some CMS platform.
Joomla, wordpress, magento, drupal

It is best to have this function, because we do have over 50% of corporate website or corporate application that refuses to use responsive.

If we are doing desktop focus application, is foundation a good choice? or there some hacks that we can do to make it happen?

If we are doing template and let user to choose there responsive option: Yes or No. Because when we design an software, we cannot just say we think responsive should be taken a major role in this, and we will not support desktop only. I think this is good in business, like in bootstrap. I don't like the way they drop a lot of support in BS3, just because they think it is not important.

I think if Foundation can provide some documentation on how to disable responsive, it will help us alot.
So we don't need to hack anything. So it won't break anything.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers