Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Telford Shropshire

i am a creative designer specialized in designing writing works for all understudies in UK and US

My Posts

Replies
  • How can i add comments?

By jasmine lloyd

html

Hai friends i am not able to add comments in the program code . While adding comments its syntax is displaying instead of displaying  the written comments. Please do help me to solve this problem..Thank you in advance sincerely  Jasmine lloyd ... (continued)

Last Reply by OldWarrior111 29 days ago

My Comments

jasmine lloyd commented on Leonie's post 10 months

I am also having the same problem that  you mentioned here. I am not able to add comments in program session.. /../ this same template is printing on the screen and it is not looking good while writing a program... For past 3 days i was searching for the solution and i couldn't find a  better choice.. If you get any solution please do post here..Thank you
sincerely
Jasmine lloyd [ Designer at cheap dissertation writing services ]

Posts Followed

Replies
  • How to comment in code?

By Leonie

Comments

Hello there! Loving this email framework, it is making email templates so much easier :) I do have one question, I'm trying to put comments in the Inky-written pages for future reference, but <!-- and --> break the page. /* and */ get printed on s... (continued)

Last Reply by alisha about 2 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Leonie's post 10 months

I am also having the same problem that  you mentioned here. I am not able to add comments in program session.. /../ this same template is printing on the screen and it is not looking good while writing a program... For past 3 days i was searching for the solution and i couldn't find a  better choice.. If you get any solution please do post here..Thank you
sincerely
Jasmine lloyd [ Designer at cheap dissertation writing services ]

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers