Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Orbit only shows 2 images automatically?

By Neil Name

Orbit

I'm using Orbit 5.2 and it seems to work OK, except that when the default setting of timer = true is used it only ever plays the first two slides. I've noticed that this is the case on the kitchen sink page too, so I don't think I've done anything wrong? ... (continued)

Last Reply by Neil Name over 5 years ago

My Comments

Neil Name commented on Neil Name's post over 5 years

D'oh!!! I hadn't noticed that had sneaked into my CSS. I knew it should something simple but couldn't see it for looking! I've taken your advice regarding separating the custom CSS too... that makes a lot of sense.
Many thanks Wing :)

Yes sure, the design is unfinished at the moment, but here's a test page : http://www.rural-works.co.uk/index-new.html
I'm using Foundation 5.2.1 by the way...

Thanks for your reply Rafi :)
I can't see where the calls are being made from individual pages? For example, I don't understand where app.js is being called from?

Many thanks.

Great work by the way :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Neil Name's post over 5 years

D'oh!!! I hadn't noticed that had sneaked into my CSS. I knew it should something simple but couldn't see it for looking! I've taken your advice regarding separating the custom CSS too... that makes a lot of sense.
Many thanks Wing :)

Yes sure, the design is unfinished at the moment, but here's a test page : http://www.rural-works.co.uk/index-new.html
I'm using Foundation 5.2.1 by the way...

Thanks for your reply Rafi :)
I can't see where the calls are being made from individual pages? For example, I don't understand where app.js is being called from?

Many thanks.

Great work by the way :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content