Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • How to get two rows at a time

By Julian Eli

PHP

I have CSV file with 1000s of rows and two columns.I have a script that echos one row at a time (both columns) using this code: php: [Select] 123456789101112131415     if( ($handle = fopen($filename... (continued)

My Comments

Julian Eli commented on Bharatendu Jha's post 2 months

Now its too difficult to earn on YouTube because of so many restrictions which is time taken Dissertation Help at Done Dissertation.

Julian Eli commented on Will Fairhurst's post 3 months

That's the way of best writers I think we need to open as much of it up as possible; people have gotten used to the long tail Essay Help UK. Only a handful students might view your videos on iTunesU, but if you also have a handful more catching the same content on YouTube, and still more watching those same videos embedded via the blog, or plasma screens on campus, or elsewhere… I once heard “the faster it comes the faster we want it.” What satisfies us? i think......

Julian Eli commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 3 months

Custom Assignment Help UK is the best And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with university, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at the university or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead, pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidence. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up!

Julian Eli commented on Tony Adams's post 4 months

I am using Google new search console and there i found some pages without canonical tags and these pages are open after incorrect URL. My URL but same page also open on this URL or whatever you type after / showing the same page. No 404. 
Do you guys face that issue in new search console of google?

Julian Eli commented on Dan Root's post 4 months

And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with university, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at the university or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead, pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidence. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up! how to get an answer to this one? Speedyessay

Julian Eli commented on Mads's post 4 months

Thank you so much

Julian Eli commented on Mads's post 4 months

And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with the University of Essay Writing Service UK, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at university, or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidences. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Links not working in off canvas div

By Tony Adams

css

I'm using the CSS from http://dhbhdrzi4tiry.cloudfront.net/cdn/sites/foundation.css and links are showing up as links (a href=...) in my off canvas section, but the links don't work. Outside of: div class="off-canvas position-left reveal-for-lar... (continued)

Last Reply by Julian Eli 4 months ago

Replies
  • Responsive email in browser

By Mads

Responsivebrowser

Hello.I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me. When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good. But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not res... (continued)

Last Reply by vasizbtz 12 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Bharatendu Jha's post 2 months

Now its too difficult to earn on YouTube because of so many restrictions which is time taken Dissertation Help at Done Dissertation.

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post 3 months

That's the way of best writers I think we need to open as much of it up as possible; people have gotten used to the long tail Essay Help UK. Only a handful students might view your videos on iTunesU, but if you also have a handful more catching the same content on YouTube, and still more watching those same videos embedded via the blog, or plasma screens on campus, or elsewhere… I once heard “the faster it comes the faster we want it.” What satisfies us? i think......

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post 3 months

Custom Assignment Help UK is the best And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with university, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at the university or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead, pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidence. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up!

You commented on Tony Adams's post 4 months

I am using Google new search console and there i found some pages without canonical tags and these pages are open after incorrect URL. My URL but same page also open on this URL or whatever you type after / showing the same page. No 404. 
Do you guys face that issue in new search console of google?

You commented on Dan Root's post 4 months

And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with university, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at the university or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead, pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidence. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up! how to get an answer to this one? Speedyessay

You commented on Mads's post 4 months

Thank you so much

You commented on Mads's post 4 months

And then I hear saying “your studies are tougher than us. You have so much to write, but it is easier to give exams because you know exactly what to pick and study.” Actually yes! That is the truth. They get done with the University of Essay Writing Service UK, sit and home, and prepare for their exams, but we never get done. Whether its home, class at university, or the library and study room, wherever we sit and do our work, we treat that place like the second home. We need peace, and probably a lot of motivation to make sure our work is done. We do not sit and study, but instead pick out books relevant to us from the library and take bits from each of those and create our assignments. We are so creative! We explore so many different ideas and concepts. There is so much to play with the mind, so much to think, to be extremely critical. As journalists, one of the most important thing for us is to make sure we do not make claims without evidences. It is so hard when you have something amazing to say, but no evidence to back it up!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content