Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Renato Jacobsen commented on Frances Lee's post almost 2 years

I had the same problem months ago, when it started happening. Our whole department adopted the Ink templates 4 years ago, we code thousands of emails a year. I was able to reach someone from Zurb, the person tried to help, but nothing ever changed and that person stopped replying. I can only think Zurb wants to push people to use their new templates, but they don't work for the designs we need, at least that's what I found when I tried them. And if they stop support for old templates as they're doing, how will anyone consider adopting any other of their products?
I figured inliner.cm was the best replacement for our case, but there are extra steps to be taken, in our case mainly remove all !important tags from whatever is inside the <body></body> tag through a search and replace, and then also replace all display:block with display:block !important.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Inlining tool not working

By Frances Lee

inlineinlining

The inlining tool at&nbsp;https://foundation.zurb.com/emails/inliner.html isn't working. We've been trying for hours, since this morning. Any updates on when it might be fixed? Any recommendations on which other tools we can use to produce the same result... (continued)

Last Reply by christeena over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Frances Lee's post almost 2 years

I had the same problem months ago, when it started happening. Our whole department adopted the Ink templates 4 years ago, we code thousands of emails a year. I was able to reach someone from Zurb, the person tried to help, but nothing ever changed and that person stopped replying. I can only think Zurb wants to push people to use their new templates, but they don't work for the designs we need, at least that's what I found when I tried them. And if they stop support for old templates as they're doing, how will anyone consider adopting any other of their products?
I figured inliner.cm was the best replacement for our case, but there are extra steps to be taken, in our case mainly remove all !important tags from whatever is inside the <body></body> tag through a search and replace, and then also replace all display:block with display:block !important.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content