Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Smith Rick commented on extend extend's post 11 days

I think third party software is perfect for MBOX to PST conversion. You can easily convert MBOX files to Outlook PST file format without losing MBOX file data. So, I recommend MBOX to PST converter Software, working with the software is very easy because the utility provides perfect user intuitive design and also provides many other features such as convert all MBOX items from MBOX folder, support different mail client, etc. MBOX to PST converter is a useful tool without the need of MS Outlook installation user easily convert MBOX file data to PST format. Visit for more info : https://www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Smith Rick commented on danial warner's post 6 months

OST files is a files format used by Exchange Sever when a connection with Exchange Server is not possible of wanted by the user. Outlook has no option to import PST files in Outlook, so you have convert OST files into PST format then import it into Outlook by using best OST to PST Converter fastly remove all errors from corrupt OST file then recover OST data in accurate manner. Through this technique you can instantly Extract OST to new PST/EML/MSG and HTML file formats just click a moment.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • MBOX to PST Tool

By extend extend

MBOX to PST tool

MBOX to PST tool easily recover MBOX data and convert in PST format. The software also support mulberry, mutt, opera mail, poco mail, seamonkey, spicebird, sylpheed, thunderbird, entourage, Eudora, applemail, mozzila mail, netscape, gunu mail, cone mail a... (continued)

Last Reply by shawn jasper about 9 hours ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on extend extend's post 11 days

I think third party software is perfect for MBOX to PST conversion. You can easily convert MBOX files to Outlook PST file format without losing MBOX file data. So, I recommend MBOX to PST converter Software, working with the software is very easy because the utility provides perfect user intuitive design and also provides many other features such as convert all MBOX items from MBOX folder, support different mail client, etc. MBOX to PST converter is a useful tool without the need of MS Outlook installation user easily convert MBOX file data to PST format. Visit for more info : https://www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

You commented on danial warner's post 6 months

OST files is a files format used by Exchange Sever when a connection with Exchange Server is not possible of wanted by the user. Outlook has no option to import PST files in Outlook, so you have convert OST files into PST format then import it into Outlook by using best OST to PST Converter fastly remove all errors from corrupt OST file then recover OST data in accurate manner. Through this technique you can instantly Extract OST to new PST/EML/MSG and HTML file formats just click a moment.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content