Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

pzo commented on Derek McDermott's post over 1 year

Great post this. However I have another question about the "layout-file" section of Corey's reply.
He says this:
"Once you save this - run the foundation build command.  I believe any changes you make to layout are not recognized by foundation watch. Only changes made in the pages directory.  "
After checking the gulp file I really wonder why that is since there is a watch on those files. A rebuild is actually triggered and the browser refreshes... but then i notice all the old values are still being used. Only way to fix this is with another manual build as described.
This really has me confused. Any help anyone?
I fixed it for myself with the following addition. But i do not know if this is the way to go for other people. Wonder why it wasn't that way from the beginning to be honest.
Changed the watch to:
gulp.watch(['../scss//*.scss', 'src/assets/scss//*.scss']).on('all', gulp.series(resetPages, resetCss, sass, pages, inline, browser.reload));
And added the following function:
function resetCss(done) {
rimraf('dist/css', done);
}

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Derek McDermott's post over 1 year

Great post this. However I have another question about the "layout-file" section of Corey's reply.
He says this:
"Once you save this - run the foundation build command.  I believe any changes you make to layout are not recognized by foundation watch. Only changes made in the pages directory.  "
After checking the gulp file I really wonder why that is since there is a watch on those files. A rebuild is actually triggered and the browser refreshes... but then i notice all the old values are still being used. Only way to fix this is with another manual build as described.
This really has me confused. Any help anyone?
I fixed it for myself with the following addition. But i do not know if this is the way to go for other people. Wonder why it wasn't that way from the beginning to be honest.
Changed the watch to:
gulp.watch(['../scss//*.scss', 'src/assets/scss//*.scss']).on('all', gulp.series(resetPages, resetCss, sass, pages, inline, browser.reload));
And added the following function:
function resetCss(done) {
rimraf('dist/css', done);
}

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content