Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Vancouver

My Posts

My Comments

Miguel Franco commented on Miguel Franco's post about 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for the reply, I just created a new project but seems that modernizr.js still not showing as part of the bower_components

here are some screenshots on from index.html showing the path to modernizr.js and another showing modernizr folder content (missing modernizr.js)

Miguel Franco commented on Paul Ellis's post over 5 years

Update:

Actually Francesco suggestion works fine, using bower to update Foundation and removing the .git folder, the only thing that I found is that one most delete the .git folder first thing after creating a foundation project, other wise for some reason the folder wont get recognized by the main project git.

Miguel Franco commented on Paul Ellis's post over 5 years

I have same issue in a project I am working on.

No fix yet just the work-around suggested by Andrea, what I dont like is that I have to copy the app.scss at the end of the day to the "foundation5 " folder to make it available in the project repository.

I tried using compass and libsass to create a fundation project but both had the .git folder, and I also tried removing this folder but the git of my main project doesnt even recognize the foundation project anymore.
when I run "git status" on main project git, and I am sure I have some changes on foundation project, it still gives me a message of "Nothing to commit".

It would be nice to have an answer or a way to be able to use a project using git with a foundation project inside in it.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Foundation 5 and IE8

By James Cocker

ie8Foundation 5usage

Firstly, I know, I know, IE8 is nearly dead and the recommended way to use Foundation on it is to stick with version 3. However, I have a new site build coming up which unfortunately requires IE8 support, and I'd really like to use the new Foundation 5 wi... (continued)

Last Reply by manav singh about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Miguel Franco's post about 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for the reply, I just created a new project but seems that modernizr.js still not showing as part of the bower_components

here are some screenshots on from index.html showing the path to modernizr.js and another showing modernizr folder content (missing modernizr.js)

You commented on Paul Ellis's post over 5 years

Update:

Actually Francesco suggestion works fine, using bower to update Foundation and removing the .git folder, the only thing that I found is that one most delete the .git folder first thing after creating a foundation project, other wise for some reason the folder wont get recognized by the main project git.

You commented on Paul Ellis's post over 5 years

I have same issue in a project I am working on.

No fix yet just the work-around suggested by Andrea, what I dont like is that I have to copy the app.scss at the end of the day to the "foundation5 " folder to make it available in the project repository.

I tried using compass and libsass to create a fundation project but both had the .git folder, and I also tried removing this folder but the git of my main project doesnt even recognize the foundation project anymore.
when I run "git status" on main project git, and I am sure I have some changes on foundation project, it still gives me a message of "Nothing to commit".

It would be nice to have an answer or a way to be able to use a project using git with a foundation project inside in it.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content